Indoor Outdoor Rug
For Kohl's charge customers only!
Kohls has a nice 5x7 indoor/outdoor rug on clearance for $35.99, which comes out to $25.19 after 30% coupon code BBQ30.
Make it an even better deal by adding $14.01 or more additional items from the home store.  Once your before coupon price is at least $50 you can add a second coupon code HOME10 for an additional $10 off.  
Use coupon code FREE4JULY to get free shipping.
We purchased the rug in store for my daughter's dorm room and it will be perfect for that job and combining the 30% with the home store coupon made it a fantastic price.

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
Got one! Thank you!

rated:
Got one and like it so much I just tried to order another in a different color, but price is now $49.99.   
Best I could do was order two (wasn't sure which color would work better anyway), add a $12 filler, use promo codes EBATES15 ($15 off $100) and HOME10 for a grand total of $93.21.  Not nearly as good a deal, but not bad. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017