posted 1 month ago by
Sleepthieves
Nerdy Member

Philips 468058 Hue White A19 Light Bulbs (3-Pk) - $35.97 FS @ Amazon 
4.5/5 stars with 216 reviews

• Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and Philips hub sold separately)
  • This hue white a19 LED light bulb is a great extension to your hue connected light ecosystem. With a brightness of 800 lumens, the E26 medium based bulb can replace any standard bulb in your home
  • With a life of 22.8 years, this hue bulb will provide long lasting, brilliant, dimmable connected light
  • The hue white 60 watt equivalent bulb uses only 9.5 watts of energy, saving 138.87 in energy costs over the life of the bulb
  • This smooth dimming white light provides soft warm light at 2700 kelvin. Hue bridge or dimmer kit required for operation

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
worth it?

rated:
fotuduya said:   worth it?
  That's completely subjective.     For me, not having to roll out of bed to shut off the light is worth way more than $35.

rated:
Great quality builds with this light bulbs! Thanks op.

rated:
Pretty good deal. Had these in my cart for a few weeks and noticed they just dropped from $39 to $35. These are the second generation which are brighter than the first. In for one set of three.

rated:
Good quality.I think it worth.

rated:
I bought these during Amazon prime day. They are white only in outside color The light they throw is Soft White (yellow). The description is misleading. IF you are looking for White light, these are not your droids.

rated:
3-packs decent in price and at least can be used as 1 year.Thanks for sharing

rated:
ceaser1 said:   I bought these during Amazon prime day. They are white only in outside color The light they throw is Soft White (yellow). The description is misleading. IF you are looking for White light, these are not your droids.
  Not sure how the description is misleading.  The description clearly states "provides soft warm light at 2700 kelvin."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017