posted 1 month ago by
chapmanra2013
Senior Member - 1K

CPO Outlets via Rakuten has the refurbished Dewalt DCD780C2R 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver Kit on sale for $79.99 with free shipping while Amazon has it for $134.99. 

• Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
  • High speed transmission delivers two speeds for a range of fastening and drilling applications
  • Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
  • Heavy duty 1/2 in. ratcheting chuck with carbide inserts provides superior bit gripping strength
  • Two-speed, all-metal transmission for increased run time and longer tool life

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
decent price. looks like you will need some drill bits and possibly a bigger battery. depending on what you do with this, it could go through the smaller one quickly

rated:
^^ 2 batteries, though.

rated:
??^^?? It comes with 1 battery not 2 but under "normal" non-commercial use it lasts (seemingly) forever. If you do a lot of screwing the battery will go fast but with normal screwing mine has lasted literally for months. Since I'm almost 70 I don't do much screwing anymore since our home is pretty new. Haven't had to charge my battery in a very long time ..... but I'm sure it's due by now.

That price is good if you just keep the battery & charger and sell the bare tool. Batteries alone are ~$45 on eBay (much more at retail) and charger around $15.

rated:
MisterEd said:   ??^^?? It comes with 1 battery not 2 but under "normal" non-commercial use it lasts (seemingly) forever. If you do a lot of screwing the battery will go fast but with normal screwing mine has lasted literally for months. Since I'm almost 70 I don't do much screwing anymore since our home is pretty new. Haven't had to charge my battery in a very long time ..... but I'm sure it's due by now.

That price is good if you just keep the battery & charger and sell the bare tool. Batteries alone are ~$45 on eBay (much more at retail) and charger around $15.

since the description says it comes with 2 batteries this is a really good deal. 

" Includes: 20V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 1/2 in. Compact Drill Driver - DCD780C2R, (2) 20V MAX 1.5 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Packs "

I have a dcf 887 and Like it so much I want to get one for my kid, but I am thinking I can get this since it has batteries and charger and then buy the bare tool for him and I can keep this drill since I already have batteries.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017