posted 26 days ago by
morecowbell
he's the brains, sweetheart 3K

these things get great reviews all over the place. a quick google search will verify this. they are usually $109, and are often on sale for $99. now they are on sale for $99, and you get a $10 gift card. plus, you get $3 cash back from ebates

you get the blackstar fly 3, power cable ($19 value when purchased separately), and extension cabinet

linkage
Guitar Center said: The FLY 3 is an innovative, cutting-edge 3W mini amp which combines two channels, tape delay and the Blackstar patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) to create the perfect compact and portable guitar amplifier. It's advantageously small and packs a punch with big tone, even at the lowest volumes. The ISF allows you to infinitely change the sound of your FLY 3, which gives you endless possibilities on the tone of your amp. The FLY 3 also features tape delay effects, allowing you to make your amp output resonate during play. The FLY 3 also comes with an MP3 / LINE IN jack built in, allowing you to connect to your MP3 player, mobile phone, laptop, tablet etc. and jam along to your favourite tracks; the Emulated Output jack can also be used with headphones. Capable of being battery powered, you can take the FLY 3 with you wherever you go as a set of portable speakers.

also available in cream

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I own this fly3 (single speaker) and let me just say it's outstanding. Just know that the tone out of this tiny unit is superb and rich. Tone tone tone. Also quite loud!! I love this for travel. Buy it!!

rated:
yeah, even in the tiny amp shootouts, the others seem like toys compared to these. i already have 2 small amps, but am really considering this one

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017