posted 26 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Posted with ToGo

Home Expressions Bath Towels  $3.99
http://www.jcpenney.com/p/home-expressions-ombre-stripe-bath-towels/pp5007910245?pTmplType=regular 

Code FORYOU28 gets you an extra 25% off.
Towels are 27x52 inches.

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official JC Penney coupon thread.
rated:
So the price is really $2.10 per bath towel, after applying the code. And with free store pickup yet!
Pretty amazing.
That's about what thin, white, cheap-hotel-grade bath towels (20" x 40") go for on eBay, in bulk no less...

rated:
These colours look great.

rated:
Great bath towels at a good price. Love the colors.

rated:
AWESOME deal. Using this deal I just picked up 20 nice quality BIG bath towels for just about $40 bucks!! WOW. That is half the price of what I paid for 20 Walmart cheapo SMALL bath towels that fall apart after a few months. Thanks for the deal!

rated:
I know the feeling. I bought a few at Walmart and the towels started to have threads the first day.

rated:
Good deal. You can get a 6pc set for $9 if you add 2 of each manually. The 6 pc set option costs more.

rated:
Price is up to $3.99 now and the OP's coupon is dead. FORYOU28 gets you an extra 25% off though, so it's still an okay deal for me with FS to home.

rated:
Just ordered. 10 towels for $32.09 after discount and taxes. ($39.90-$9.98 coupon FORYOU28 + $2.17 tax=$32.09) Comes out to about $3.21 per towel. Free shipping. Thanks!

rated:
If you download the JCP App for the first time, you also get a $ 10 reward after some hours that you can apply to the  purchase. Remember to sign up for rewards to get the $10.

rated:
Thanks for the info!

rated:
30 towels for my extra, extra large family - $94.36 after promo code - Perfect, thank you!

rated:
Love hearing the savings!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017