posted 29 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://www.bjs.com/avanti-33-cu-ft-compact-refrigerator.product....

• Separate chiller compartment for short-term storage
  • 2L bottle storage on door
  • Adjustable glass shelves
  • Adjustable door bins
  • Full-range temperature control
  • Space-saving flush-back design
  • Recessed door handle
  • Reversible door for left or right swing

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
This time of year (1 month before many students head back to college) the universe is glutted with small refrigerators, having specifications roughly comparable to this one, for $99 with free shipping.

Just checking Walmart, I see this 3.5 cubic foot Galanz and this 3.3 Haier qualify. But there are probably others, both at Wally World and elsewhere.

So BJ's is yet another option. That's nice, but I'm not sure how hot a deal it is.

rated:
Avanti quality is awful.   I had a wine chiller from them that caught fire.

rated:
I saw in costco double door (one for freezer and one for referigerator) $99.
This is https://www.amazon.com/WHD-113FSS1-Reversible-Refrigerator-Freez...
available in costco
Anyone you know from where to get the amp overprotection for these. Dorm in my D college required this

rated:
Yeah thanks for the heads up OP - but I agree with 12345Michael54321 that there are a lot of these type of deals during this time of year. BSH1's double door model is really a good deal for $99 if one can be found.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017