posted 29 days ago by
anticlawson
I am usually on vacation.

Target is offering $1.00 Off Pilot Frixion Clicker, Colorsticks or Color Marker Pens using coupon code "ERASE " with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $35.

Notable Offers:
Pilot Erasable and Retractable Roller Gel Pens 3-ct.; $2.51
Pilot FriXion Erasable Marker Pens 6-ct.; $3.79 

At first glance I was a little skeptical about these pens and markers, but after checking out some of the Amazon reviews I'm definitely going to give them a try! 4.5/5 stars based on 3,254 customer reviews and a 2-pack sells for $10.51. The lowest price ever according to CamelCamelCamel for a 2-pack is $5.95.

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
rated:
Erasable pens, perfect for writing checks.  Kids, make sure to get Grandma a pack or two in advance of your birthday ...

rated:
tuphat said:   Erasable pens, perfect for writing checks.  Kids, make sure to get Grandma a pack or two in advance of your birthday ...
  I was thinking more along the lines of being able to erase when they draw on the walls, I like your train of thought better.

rated:
I guess erasable pens have gotten better than when they first came out.  I was a freshman or sophomore in high school, and the kid next to me erased something on his page.  I had to ask him what he just did.  The ink in those things were erasable because they didn't dry, at least for a long time.  When you were writing with one, anytime you were writing and touched where you already wrote, you would smear the ink all over the place, or put an imprint of what you wrote on your hand, them stamp it all over the page.  They didn't seem to last very long, because you realized they weren't any good.  I guess they worked that out in the 35+ years since then.

rated:
cows123 said:   I guess erasable pens have gotten better than when they first came out.  I was a freshman or sophomore in high school, and the kid next to me erased something on his page.  I had to ask him what he just did.  The ink in those things were erasable because they didn't dry, at least for a long time.  When you were writing with one, anytime you were writing and touched where you already wrote, you would smear the ink all over the place, or put an imprint of what you wrote on your hand, them stamp it all over the page.  They didn't seem to last very long, because you realized they weren't any good.  I guess they worked that out in the 35+ years since then.
  They were still like that 10-15 years ago.

rated:
Thanks. These work great in Rocketbooks. A pack like this is normally $5.

rated:
Do you kdrnrz said:   Thanks. These work great in Rocketbooks. A pack like this is normally $5.
  Curious, not a RB user.  Do you actually erase the ink, or does the microwave process take care if that?

rated:
In for 2. Thank you OP!
Reviews say the marks are removable by heating or the built-in/any pencil eraser. Sounds interesting.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017