Moto G Plus XT1644 4th Gen. 64GB Smartphone (Unlocked, Black) 

$199 shipped free, no tax outside of NY and NJ.

One thing to keep in mind is that the G5S might be announced on 7/25.  If so, we might see even lower prices on this and the G5.

11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 18, 2017 @ 3:59am
rated:
i would steer clear of this one...moocho problemmos..googleosio it.

rated:
anyone know if this will get android version 7?

rated:
gimper40 said:   anyone know if this will get android version 7?

It already did.

rated:
trumpotron said:   i would steer clear of this one...moocho problemmos..googleosio it.

Using it for almost a year (since Sept 2016), no idea what you are talking about.

rated:
I had this phone and had major problems with ghost touching on the screen. Googled it and found a lot of people had the problem with Motorola providing no resolution. Steer clear of this one.

rated:
Nice phone, good price.

rated:
mrmchiles5 said:   I had this phone and had major problems with ghost touching on the screen. Googled it and found a lot of people had the problem with Motorola providing no resolution. 

It's a real problem...  but Moto is, in fact, repairing them under the warranty period.

Unfortunately, no idea about whether or not one bought new today would have this problem or if it was just early production ones...   which is a shame because it's a great phone for the money.  

rated:
I have one, 11 months in. Ghosting started about a month ago, but it's fairly infrequent, and easily solved by clearing the screen. On the fence about contacting Lenovo for replacement, as I still have a month left on the warranty.

Other than this recent issue, it's been an awesome phone!

rated:
I have one as well, and it started ghosting about a month ago, after a year's use. Googled the issue, and found an easy solution - just turn down the brightness on the screen. I used to run it at 100% by default, but lowering it to 70-80% fixed it completely. Still more than bright enough for use everywhere.

rated:
I have the next generation G5 Plus and really like it. If you have Amazon Prime, it's probably worth spending the extra $40 ($239) to get the G5 Plus. I find the offers and ads from Amazon to be completely non-intrusive.

rated:
ArbitraryChicken said:   I have the next generation G5 Plus and really like it. If you have Amazon Prime, it's probably worth spending the extra $40 ($239) to get the G5 Plus. I find the offers and ads from Amazon to be completely non-intrusive.
  Agreed

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017