posted 23 days ago by
nosoupforme

rated:
Good deal, free shipping.  
That's under $1.10 each for the blades.   I use these, they are very good.   They certainly last long enough to go a year with this set.

rated:
mbrenner said:   Good deal, free shipping.  
That's under $1.10 each for the blades.   I use these, they are very good.   They certainly last long enough to go a year with this set.

Free shipping no for USA over $20. What I did was purchased a combo set for $9.99 with 10- 3 blades, and got the 24- 6 blade refills for $31.40. so she will now have 34 blades shipped for $28 bucks.  

rated:
CueballSi said:   
mbrenner said:   Good deal, free shipping.  

Free shipping no for USA over $20. What I did was purchased a combo set for $9.99 with 10- 3 blades, and got the 24- 6 blade refills for $31.40. so she will now have 34 blades shipped for $28 bucks.  

As per the OP, if you purchase the items listed its 27.50 with free shipping.   I didn't try any other combination.   I like the 6 plus blades, and would rather have more of them than 3 blade units.   If I were to buy anything else it would be the disposables.   Lets me travel with 1 razor that will easily last any trip and can be disposed of at the end.

rated:
anyone try these yet?

rated:
Shaved first time with one yesterday and was good as any of the top 2 name brands I'd been using. Want to put a week of use on it and then evaluate before I commit to this deal.

rated:
therugsucker said:   Shaved first time with one yesterday and was good as any of the top 2 name brands I'd been using. Want to put a week of use on it and then evaluate before I commit to this deal.
  MAY BE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017