Automobile Headlight Bulbs / Conversion Kit w/ Chip (6000k cool white) on sale with prices ranging between $28.99 and $30.89 after coupon code 7U4RRBJ7. Shipping is free.
Sold by Yumseen
Please chose the model that fits your car
Code: 7U4RRBJ7

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
arent these on sale on eBay for that price all the tiem though?

rated:
This is the Philips chips headlights, I think it is not the same on the eBay

rated:
In for a set. Thanks!

rated:
Styletone said:   In for a set. Thanks!

got 2 sets, you get an extra 10% off when you buy 2.

Philips LED seems to be a more uniform color and pattern. 

rated:
HID is still the best. I did try one of these LED and it's quite dim despite all the super rating. Anyway, it used more power than my HID and it overheated and died on it's own despite the fan trying to keep it cool.

rated:
got 2 sets as well... willing to roll the dice for $51

rated:
Perfect timing. The relays on the aftermarket HIDs in my Acura are giving issues firing up. In for one.

rated:
abbat90 said:   This is the Philips chips headlights, I think it is not the same on the eBay

How do you know it's the Philips driven LED?  The description says COB.  They have a different model that specifically says Philips LED.  That model number is B071DD752H.  It costs $51.99.  (not $31.99 like this one)  I looked for my car which uses the H7 bulb.

So maybe this model is cheaper because it's not Philips chip? 
Oops sorry.  Went through the process again. And yes, the OP is right it's the Philips chip version with the discount code.
I was confused because Yumseen also sells an identical looking one without the Philips chip for a cheaper price.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017