posted 27 days ago by
therugsucker
Broke Member

14 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Good deal. I'm sure you'll find a coupon that more than pays the $5.

rated:
When do coupons expire?

rated:
This book is only good for about 4 months. A lot of coupons expire in Nov.

rated:
forbin4040 said:   This book is only good for about 4 months. A lot of coupons expire in Nov.
  Nearly all of them expire at the end of December now.   They changed the Nov expiration a few years back.
Use Ebates for another $0.85 off, putting your net cost at only $4.15.   One coupon will get you to break even point.   I bought my fourth book today.   I save $25 at a favorite restaurant that I go to multiple times per year anyway.

rated:
Sold out for my area (Seattle)

rated:
Looking at the list of stores online, there's coupons for places that have been closed down for years in my city.

rated:
I've had NYC version for past two years. Pretty much unless. Only uses I get out of is Marriott Providence, RI and Renaissance Hotel in Dusseldorf, Germany (still not sure why they have an Entertainment book rate) that is better than what is available.

rated:
sold out san diego too

rated:
sold out san diego too

rated:
sold out sacramento

rated:
This is not a good deal.  The organization will sign you up for their annual plan and charge your credit card on an on-going basis.  Do not trust this site.

rated:
barrybarnhill said:   This is not a good deal.  The organization will sign you up for their annual plan and charge your credit card on an on-going basis.  Do not trust this site.
  I agree.  Definitely sign up using a virtual card number with a low dollar limit set.

rated:
Sold out, Northern Virginia.

rated:
there's cashback too! (17.5% of $5 ^_^)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017