Bosch Ascenta 50-Decibel Built-In Dishwasher in Stainless Steel - $485.00 (add to cart to see price) at Lowe's. Shipping is free. Also available in Black or White for $449.00 (rebate applies to these as well)

Installation Rebate

If you buy 3 or more qualifying Bosh Appliances, you can also get a Rebate for 10-12%.

• 50 dBA means it's the sound level of a normal conversation, so it won’t interrupt your kitchen chats
  • Adjustable upper rack and fold-down tines accommodate large and odd-shaped dishware
  • ENERGY STAR® qualified products help you save money on utility bills without sacrificing performance, style or comfort
  • 6 cycles for all your dishwashing needs
  • Tall tub design accommodates 14 place settings, so you can fit more dishes in fewer loads
  • Electronic control panel for easy cycle selection and control lock to prevent unwanted changes
  • NSF® certified sanitization cycle delivers a high-temperature rinse to help fight bacteria
  • EcoSense® adjusts water usage to reduce consumption

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have had TWO...to say they are unreliable is an understatement. AVOID THIS BRAND AND MODEL.

rated:
And i have 2 and love them. Bosch is known for dishwashers....
Just remember they dont dry well, but definitely amazing and quiet cleaners!

rated:
I want one

rated:
$30 off with new Lowe's card.

Plus the card has 5% off OR special 6month financing.

As far as I can tell this is the Lowe's version of the consumer reports Best Buy Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR7[ ]UC.  The specific model in this deal is specially made for Lowe's by Bosh. However, it looks like it adds a drying mode feature and removes the 1/2 rack wash feature.  There might be more changes, but the fundamental design appears the same.

rated:
Shows $539 in my cart

rated:
Anybody know why this shows 539 in cart ? ( $485.00 (add to cart to see price)<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Are we missing something ?

rated:
I have had my Bosch dishwasher for about 9 years. Super quiet. One thing that annoys me is that the adjustable "pegs"...not sure what they are called, but the pieces that hold they dishes at angles comes off pretty easily from the rack. About once a month. That's my only complaint about it. It has a hidden dryer element so no melted plastic spatulas. Does not dry plastic all that well, but I knew that before we bought it. Mine is stainless steel inside.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017