posted 21 days ago by
piratehowarduliss

AKASO Full Face Snorkel Mask, Gopro Compatible, Panoramic 180?? View, Anti-Fog Anti-Leak Easy Breathing Diving Mask Black on sale for $38.99 & FREE Shipping with code C87VIF97 .
Sold by AKASO-Store
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B071G2P6RD

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Compared with this, it might be more convenient to Suitable with a Wearable Gimbal.

rated:
Does it also work with AKASO EK7000?

rated:
C4EWRJFH
40% off code...

rated:
I'm interested in these for myself and my kids ~9-10 yrs old. Amazon has others at ~$35 regular price. Is this one much better?

rated:
they are all about the same. some of the have a longer neck for breathing, and some have smalller/bigger face, but honestly quality are pretty good for face covering if you get it right.

otherwise, the only complaint i have is that when i breath through my nose, the inner flap isn't tight enough, so there's a small jet of air from the nose chamber that shoots up and tickles the eyelashes.

rated:
They are definitely different - tightness, quality of silicone, anti-fog, vision clarity etc. My last mask bought from Costco sucks... just received the AKASO one today, much better for sure

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017