posted 25 days ago by
mnt_71

Amazon is offering their Prime Members $15 Off $20 First Amazon Restaurants Order using coupon code "JULY15OFF". Delivery fee and minimum order may vary by restaurant.

Note: A minimum $20 order will be required to checkout. Amazon Restaurants delivery is limited to select areas, enter your zip code to see available restaurants in your area.

Delivery fee waives if your order is $35+ depends on the area otherwise fee is around $5.99.

Tip recommended $5 by default, but can be changed depends on your gratuity towards the delivery driver.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
not denver yet

rated:
Didn't work for me. I have ordered other goods with Prime Now but no restaurant orders.

rated:
Good find but pretty limited city coverage.  Doesn't even have Boston or anywhere in New England for that matter.

rated:
I'm in Chicago and got the offer yesterday.

rated:
I'm in a southern sub of Chicago, Homer Glen, and we don't have chit!

rated:
no 94070

rated:
I live in the sticks. I don't even have to look to know nothing is available near me, as usual.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017