Did it... Lets see what happens

rated:
steveinator said:   Did it... Lets see what happens
  only requires upc photo?

rated:
Looks expired.

rated:

rated:
You can get up to 10, though you'd have to drink a lot of Dr Pepper to get that many. I've gotten two of them. It only requires the UPC, which I'm not sure they fully thought that one out. I would like more but I personally prefer to be honest and only submit UPCs of ones that I actually bought during the actual eligibility period.

rated:
Here are the eligible products. No love for the 2 liters bottles.

Description UPC Pack
12112 OZ DR PEPPER CANS 78000082166 (2x6)
12112 OZ DR PEPPER DIET CANS 78000083163 (2x6)
12112 OZ DR PEPPER CHERRY CANS 78000098167 (2x6)
12112 OZ DR PEPPER CHERRY DIET CANS 78000099164 (2x6)
12112 OZ DR PEPPER CAN 78000082067 (3x4)
12112 OZ DR PEPPER DIET CAN 78000083064 (3x4)
8/12 OZ DR PEPPER PET BTLS 78000082746 (CPPRBRD/SHRINK)
8/12 OZ DR PEPPER DIET PET BTLS 78000083743 (CPPRBRD/SHRINK)
1/20 OZ DR PEPPER PET BTL 78000082401 1 BTL
1/20 OZ DR PEPPER DIET PET BTL 78000083408 1 BTL
1/20 OZ DR PEPPER CHERRY PET BTL 78000098402 1 BTL
1/20 OZ DR PEPPER CHERRY DIET PET BTL 78000099409 1 BTL

rated:
https://store-n4nrkx5.mybigcommerce.com/product_images/uploaded_...

"Send your photo of one to three qualifying drpepper products ......"

What does it mean?

rated:
WOW Op knocked themselves out with that write-up!

rated:
CouponClippen said:   WOW Op knocked themselves out with that write-up!
  nuf said

rated:
I will have a try.

rated:
Totally free? No S&H costs?

rated:
ablang said:   Totally free? No S&H costs?
  Completely free. All you have to give them is your name, address, and cell phone number. All worthless.

*you consent to receive up to 8 promotional text messages via an automatic telephone dialing system to the number you provided

Full terms and conditions are here but it gets 404 Error - Page not found

rated:
wow cool!I want to buy!

rated:
Is it 3 separate UPCs or 1 UPS? Kinda confusing

rated:
seankovacs said:   Is it 3 separate UPCs or 1 UPS? Kinda confusing
  Well the OP gave no details at all....it is THREE UPC codes.

rated:
There is a separate promo going on at Walmart where you can get a $5 Walmart e-gift card after purchasing $10 in any Dr Pepper and submit your receipt:

https://drpepper.promo.eprize.com/summer2017/

I guess you could do both? There doesn't seem to be any restriction on that.

rated:
So they want folks to send a MMS with three UPC images to 811811? Turns out I picked up a qualifying Dr Pepper product today (a 20oz bottle, had the #pickyourpepper hash tag on it) so I took a picture of it before I recycled the bottle. Even at full price they were $1.49 each so hey free shirt for around $5 that I probably would have spent anyway...

rated:
Has anyone actually received a follow up code to order the shirt after sending them the pics?

rated:
rushhound said:   Has anyone actually received a follow up code to order the shirt after sending them the pics?
  On my fourth order.

ETA: Just got my 5th code.
New ETA: I have ordered 9 shirts so far.
And yes I buy a lot of soda for my business.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
rushhound said:   Has anyone actually received a follow up code to order the shirt after sending them the pics?
  On my fourth order.

Thanks, apparently everything I text to that number goes into a black hole.  I tried with the pics as well as just texting the number for the instructions as well as texting HELP, as they suggested and haven't received any sort of response from any of it. 

rated:
They only registered one of my photos when I sent all three in one MMS. Sending them individually has worked, however.

rated:
rushhound said:   
CouponClippen said:   
  On my fourth order.

Thanks, apparently everything I text to that number goes into a black hole.  I tried with the pics as well as just texting the number for the instructions as well as texting HELP, as they suggested and haven't received any sort of response from any of it. 

Use data not Wifi. See if that works.

rated:
Just ordered my tenth shirt.
Don't need to cut out anymore UPCs!
Dr Pepper T's for everyone for Christmas this year.

rated:
do you get to pick the size? I wear at least a 2x but would rather have a 3x.

rated:
mconleyninja said:   do you get to pick the size? I wear at least a 2x but would rather have a 3x.
  Did you go to the site a look?
Noooooooooooooo

rated:
why go through the trouble of doing the work myself when I can get Smart-Ass answers on a public forum?

rated:
Graphics are too fancy.  Was hoping they'd just have the original/retro logo by itself.  That'd be sweet!

rated:
CouponClippen said:   
rushhound said:   
CouponClippen said:   
  On my fourth order.

Use data not Wifi. See if that works.

Thanks for the suggestion but still nada. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017