http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278369#!... 

BEING UPDATED

Save $17.99
Staples 8.5" x 11" Copy Paper, 4-ream case Staples copy paper for daily use with printers, fax machines or copiers
Item: 2635026
Model: 51254
$2 after easy rebate
not sure if there's a current weeks Q that would make this  a MM, but lim 1 coupon per order if so. Overall rebate limit is 3.
3 DAYS ONLY! Sunday–Tuesday, Rest of week: $19.99 - $15 easy rebate = $4.99

OFFICE SUPPLIES 20% off Q:  See Scan, T&C:
Retail Coupon Code 33377
Expires 8/5/17.
Valid online at Staples.com®, by phone at 1-800-333-3330 or in Staples® U.S. stores. Excludes Daily Deals, Extreme Deals, Technology, Ink and Toner, Paper, Graphing and Scientifi c Calculators, Food and Breakroom Supplies, Janitorial Paper, Chemicals and Cleaners, Appliances and Housewares, Safety and Medical Supplies, Facilities Supplies, Flash Drives, Printers, Shredders, Furniture, Gift Cards, Postage Stamps and Auto Restock orders. While supplies last. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in the order received. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Coupon value applied pre-tax. Expires 8/5/17

1 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Nice find on the coupon. I always get a kick out of Staples' disclaimer on their office supplies coupon. I run an office, and they exclude just about everything I buy for that office. In fact the only office supply I can think of I buy that is NOT excluded is pens and pencils.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017