posted 21 days ago by
mikebeets
Broke Member

This is an added feature to "Lifetime Senior National Park Pass " Still $10 ($20 online) until 8/28/17 ,  and I thought it should be a different thread: 

after 27 August 2017,  you can buy that $80 pass in 4 installments:

"What if a senior citizen is on a fixed budget?
.... an annual Senior Pass for $20. That pass is valid for one year from the date of issuance.

4 annual Senior Passes purchased in consecutive years can be traded in for a lifetime pass. " 

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jul. 27, 2017 @ 8:58pm
rated:
Awesome. This is nice

rated:
I think that the big advantage is you do not have to spend $80 right away and then find out it is not worth it for you.

Buy one year for $20 and you can make-up your mind if you want to stop or spend 3 X $20 more.

rated:
Seems like the same post I did on 7/18. Just saying...
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1577753

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017