Posted with ToGo

4 Pack: Value Size Dingo Rawhide Meat Protein Dog Chew Bones
$4.99 by GearXs
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-Pack-Value-Size-Dingo-Rawhide-Meat-Protein-Dog-Chew-Bones-/381922068311 

Dingo bones are premium rawhide bones made with the irresistible combination of real meat wrapped with the highest quality rawhide. It is high in protein and 98% fat free. They are healthy, fun way to promote clean teeth and gums. 

Features:

• Real meat wrapped in high quality natural rawhide
  • High in protein
  • A healthy, fun way to promote clean teeth and gums
  • High quality ingredients
  • Bones measure about 4"
  • Best Before: 11/29/2017

What's Included:

• One (1) Pack of Dingo Small Rawhide Dog Chew Bones

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
so, real dingo meat in the middle? not fake dingo meat (cat meat or drywall) from china?

rated:
Made in China.  Would never give this to my dog....  Sorry....

rated:
These are imported and I believe they are from Thailand or China, neither of my two dogs will get them. I had to fight Amazon for them to take them back as they said they could not take them back even though the pack was unopened.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   "The dingo ate your baby"

this joke was spoofing an actual dingo/baby claim. the good news is that the lady was vindicated - a dingo ate her baby. the bad news is that a dingo ate her baby  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017