Office Depot OfficeMax Rewards: Copy Print paper 3 ream case, Pay $11 Get back $10 in rewards. Limit 2 per week. 07/30/2017 - 08/26/2017.

( Updated for the week of 08/20/2017 )

Office Depot Brand Copy & Print Paper, Letter Size Paper, 20 Lb, Bright White, 500 Sheets Per Ream, Case Of 3 Reams
SKU: 925382
Pay $11 Get back $10 in rewards
Limit 2 per week.
07/30/2017 - 08/26/2017.
Valid in-store and online

Free shipping on qualifying orders of $9.99 or more thru 09/02/2017 at least.

For the week of 07/30/2017:
-- Offer noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 3: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l... 
-- Terms noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 6: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l... 

For the week of 08/06/2017:
-- Offer noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 3: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l... 
-- Terms noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 8: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l... 

For the week of 08/13/2017:
-- Terms noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 16: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l... 

For the week of 08/20/2017:
-- Offer noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 14: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l...
-- Terms noted in the online version of the in-store flyer, page 16: http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_rppi/2000.0.80.0/OfficeDepot/l...

Office Depot Rewards Offer page (when updated): http://www.officedepot.com/a/content/loyalty/rewardsoffers/ 

Product Page (when updated): http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/925382/Office-Depot-Brand-... 

OFFER TERMS: Bonus Rewards: Office Depot ® Brand Copy Paper 3-Ream Case Paper: Valid in-store, online, by phone or fax from 7/30/17 – 8/26/17 11:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first. Limit 2 offers per member per week. This offer cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services.

PROGRAM TERMS: http://www.officedepot.com/cm/help/rewards-terms-and-conditions 

BASICS:

• Note 01: The Rewards earned from this offer will be paid out to the penny. Under the new Rewards program, there are no more points and point payout increments.
  • Note 02: The Rewards earned from this offer will be made available in the form of a Rewards Certificate soon after the item ships.
  • Note 03: The Rewards Certificate will expire 12/31/2017.
  • Note 04: Per the terms of the program, "Rewards are earned on the final price paid at checkout for an item or service, excluding tax and delivery fees, after all discounts are applied and after deducting the value of any free gifts with purchase and the value of any reward and/or merchandise certificates/cards applied to that purchase."
  • Note 05: Purchases paid for with Gift Cards earn Rewards. Be aware that a Gift Card can possibly be turned into a Merchandise Card if a return is placed on the Gift Card. See Note 04 above.

13 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
rated:
Thank you, bpvh AKA The OD Guru!

I do OD so seldon, I can never remember - is it possible to roll existing rewards from previous deal using these new deals?

rated:
I've been so out of the 'free paper' loop, having purchased a TON (literally?) of paper from Staples years ago...but now that I am out, I am starting to watch these deals.

One question—no problems getting these rewards out of them? We all used to struggle to get rebates from Staples, but assuming these rewards are pretty automated on their website nowadays and you get your credit predictably and promptly?

Also, these rewards are in-store credits, correct? And can they be used to purchase the next 'rewards deal' we find?

For example, I purchase the $14 batteries and get $13 back in rewards; can the $13 in rewards be used to purchase a case of paper that will also earn rewards? I'm visiting the site now and reading up, but you guys know your stuff so I value any knowledge you can provide.

rated:
...and I assume the 'two offers per week' clock starts ticking from the time of your last reward deal? So if I grab some batteries and a case of paper today, I can take advantage of another rewards deal 7 days from now? Or is this a calendar week thing?

Please excuse my newbieness on these rewards deals.

rated:
Terp said:   I've been so out of the 'free paper' loop, having purchased a TON (literally?) of paper from Staples years ago...but now that I am out, I am starting to watch these deals.

One question—no problems getting these rewards out of them? We all used to struggle to get rebates from Staples, but assuming these rewards are pretty automated on their website nowadays and you get your credit predictably and promptly?

Also, these rewards are in-store credits, correct? And can they be used to purchase the next 'rewards deal' we find?

For example, I purchase the $14 batteries and get $13 back in rewards; can the $13 in rewards be used to purchase a case of paper that will also earn rewards? I'm visiting the site now and reading up, but you guys know your stuff so I value any knowledge you can provide.

RE speed of payout: Rewards are being paid out quite promptly. Orders placed early Sunday morning are generally paid out Tuesday. Place order >> Order Confirmation >> Shipment Confirmation >> Order added to "Rewards Activity" page within hours >> Rewards marked paid usually within a day of the purchase being added to the "Rewards Activity" page. It's not fool proof -- automated systems do fail -- but it's pretty darn good.

RE What can Rewards be spent on: "Reward certificates may be redeemed on purchases (excluding all gift and prepaid cards) at Office Depot or OfficeMax stores in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, online and by phone."

rated:
Terp said:   ...and I assume the 'two offers per week' clock starts ticking from the time of your last reward deal? So if I grab some batteries and a case of paper today, I can take advantage of another rewards deal 7 days from now? Or is this a calendar week thing?

The limit two offers per week means that for the each week of the offer period, you can purchase up to two. Office Depot works on a Sunday - Saturday week. So for this offer that runs from 07/30/2017 - 08/26/2017, you can purchase up to two in each of the following time periods:

• 07/30 - 08/05
  • 08/06 - 08/12
  • 08/13 - 08/19
  • 08/20 - 08/26

For example, you can purchase up to two on 08/05 -- purchase qualifies for the first week of the offer -- and up to two on 08/06 -- purchase qualifies for the second week of the offer, etc.

Also, each Bonus Rewards Promotion is independent of the others. Purchases of the Duracell battery Bonus Rewards Promotion has no impact on purchases on this 3 ream case Bonus Rewards Promotion. And purchases under the 3 ream case BRP has no impact on the other BRP for the week of 07/30 or any other week for that matter.

rated:
bpvh said:   
Terp said:   ...and I assume the 'two offers per week' clock starts ticking from the time of your last reward deal? So if I grab some batteries and a case of paper today, I can take advantage of another rewards deal 7 days from now? Or is this a calendar week thing?

The limit two offers per week means that for the each week of the offer period, you can purchase up to two. Office Depot works on a Sunday - Saturday week. So for this offer that runs from 07/30/2017 - 08/26/2017, you can purchase up to two in each of the following time periods:

• 07/30 - 08/05
  • 08/06 - 08/12
  • 08/13 - 08/19
  • 08/20 - 08/26

For example, you can purchase up to two on 08/05 -- purchase qualifies for the first week of the offer -- and up to two on 08/06 -- purchase qualifies for the second week of the offer, etc.

Also, each Bonus Rewards Promotion is independent of the others. Purchases of the Duracell battery Bonus Rewards Promotion has no impact on purchases on this 3 ream case Bonus Rewards Promotion. And purchases under the 3 ream case BRP has no impact on the other BRP for the week of 07/30 or any other week for that matter.

Thanks SO much for the information! And you read my mind...follow-up question was going to be whether or not purchasing 2 packs of batteries would preclude me from purchasing 2 cases of papers and receive rewards for all 4.

I did chat with customer service for my last question...said that using the 20% (don't abandon your cart) coupon for the order would not disqualify me for the rewards. I've been burned so much in the past that I could envision ordering $50 in product and not receiving $49 in rewards because I saved $10 using a coupon, for example.  He said no impact on rewards.

Thanks again for the information...

rated:
Terp said:   

My understanding (and I'm sure I'll be corrected if it's wrong) is that you can use rewards to make the second purchase (a case of paper in your example) but you will not receive the rewards on the second purchase. In other words, rewards don't roll. See Note 04 in OP.  

rated:
Terp said:   
bpvh said:   

• 07/30 - 08/05
  • 08/06 - 08/12
  • 08/13 - 08/19
  • 08/20 - 08/26

Thanks SO much for the information! And you read my mind...follow-up question was going to be whether or not purchasing 2 packs of batteries would preclude me from purchasing 2 cases of papers and receive rewards for all 4.

I did chat with customer service for my last question...said that using the 20% (don't abandon your cart) coupon for the order would not disqualify me for the rewards. I've been burned so much in the past that I could envision ordering $50 in product and not receiving $49 in rewards because I saved $10 using a coupon, for example.  He said no impact on rewards.

Thanks again for the information...

Using the coupon would not disqualify you for the rewards, just that the rewards amount would be reduced by the coupon amount.  Speaking from my experience.

rated:
niniss said:   
  Using the coupon would not disqualify you for the rewards, just that the rewards amount would be reduced by the coupon amount.  Speaking from my experience.

That's essentially the same when you cover the whole purchase price with previously earned rewards aka rolling rewards. In other words using rewards on FAR items means buying FAR items at the full price.

rated:
I don't have any OD near me - so I can't get in on the recycling fun. But I make the $10+ purchases each month to qualify.

Anyone out there with a nearby OD do a service for others where you recycle cartridges on their behalf?

rated:
Thanks for sharing.

rated:
bump for the week of 08/06/2017.

rated:
bump for the week of 08/13/2017.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017