posted 26 days ago by
therugsucker
Broke Member

When I was seaching on their website this one came up and it's identical to the $34.84 rack.  That was not obvious at first because there was no name of the manufacturer in the title of the description, it just said Deluxe 2-bike rack. Further down the page in the Specifications is where the model number was shown and it's identical to the 34 dollar rack.  Put 2 road bikes on the trunk lid of my Acura RSX this afternoon and it works great but I had to use two additional straps to lengthen the top two straps due to the lift back of the RSX.  I did the the free pick up in store after ordering online.  Free shipping with orders over $35.
Linky

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Dang, was hoping for a hitch mount style. thanks anyway

just an FYI, I would try to use the real name of the retailer you are using in your title. I hope there isn't anyone that only shops WM deals, but if someone has that as a topic alert term, it will not trigger anything with the alternative spelling. It might trigger if included in the text of your post, but I'm not 100% on that.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017