posted 24 days ago by
hollybabcock

Lightning Cable, Aimus 6FT Zinc-Alloy Lightning to USB Cable with LED Light Fast Sync Date Charging Cable for iPhone 6S / 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S 5C 5, iPad, iPod - 6 Feet(1.8 M)
Sold by Aimus and Fulfilled by Amazon.
Note: 50% off via code FAT727CD
Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IZHWVBA

15 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
cool "Soft LED helps locate ports in the dark without being distracting, super compatibility:"

makes this a worth try for me.

rated:
Picture is misleading.  This is for 1 cable assembly, not 3....

rated:
grabbed one

rated:
I got three, these as these cables always seem to fail...so I just get inexpensive ones.

rated:
Thanks OP grabbed some.

rated:
Is it worth for the money?

rated:
Are these MFi certified? Description on product page doesn't say either way. Guessing it is since it has good ratings.

rated:

rated:
good price. but make sure it is certified. or it will stop working after a while. also. shipping is 6 bulks.

rated:
Damn! Forgot to check Fakespot !

rated:
deleted

rated:
is it still available?

rated:
They will always advertise MFi if it is truly MFi cables. The non MFi cables are not allowed to put it in their product descriptions

rated:
The counterfeiters will still put MFi on it regardless.

rated:
Interestingly, none of the reviews / questions bring up MFi one way or the other. That or I don't know how to search reviews. You'd think somebody would have, as it's a consideration. Starting to wonder why I bought this!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017