Get a One Year Costco Membership Package from LivingSocial  It includes:

*Please note this offer is valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017.

A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder as well as one free Household Card

  • $20 Costco Cash Card
  • Exclusive coupons for three free Kirkland Signature (TM) products ($35.63 value*):
  • Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 ct ($15.69 value)
  • Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles ($9.99 value)
  • Free Food Court Whole Pizza ($9.95 value)
  • $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
  • $75 Costco Cash Card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific (excludes cruises)

*Coupon item values vary by Costco location

Note: Will need to search ​Costco Membership in order to get the correct product page.

9524 Views
44 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Price???

rated:
Only 1 year?

rated:
Same offer at Groupon and earned Ebates.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Same offer at Groupon and earned Ebates.
 
At Ebates.com - Groupon ears 3% Cash Back, Living Social earns 4%
And Discover Card earns 5% via their Discover Deals link within the Discover website

rated:
SgtPepper91179 said:   Get a One Year Costco Membership Package from LivingSocial  It includes:

*Please note this offer is valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017.

A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder as well as one free Household Card

  • $20 Costco Cash Card
  • Exclusive coupons for three free Kirkland Signature (TM) products ($35.63 value*):
  • Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 ct ($15.69 value)
  • Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles ($9.99 value)
  • Free Food Court Whole Pizza ($9.95 value)
  • $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
  • $75 Costco Cash Card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific (excludes cruises)

*Coupon item values vary by Costco location

  
That's not true about "exclusively coupons through LivingSocial". 

Go with Groupon. You can save $5 off on top of it by going through Paypal giftcard. LivingSocial is dead. Nobody knows what it is now. They keep closing their "monkey" warehouses (support centers) and move and shrink...

rated:
camiolo said:   
CouponClippen said:   Same offer at Groupon and earned Ebates.
 
At Ebates.com - Groupon ears 3% Cash Back, Living Social earns 4%
And Discover Card earns 5% via their Discover Deals link within the Discover website

  Good to know but I don't have a LivingSocial account and don't use Discover.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   Same offer at Groupon and earned Ebates.

I just checked ebates. No discount available for costco.
 

  

rated:
bargaindot said:   
CouponClippen said:   Same offer at Groupon and earned Ebates.

I just checked ebates. No discount available for costco.

  

  There is a rebate for Groupon.

rated:
The One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with $20 Costco Cash Card and Coupons is available for $60. 

rated:
So at the end of the year if I'm unhappy and ask for my membership fee back what do I get? $60? $40?

rated:
Keep in mind, anyone can buy at Costco, have a friend by their gift cards for you use them, no membership  required

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   Keep in mind, anyone can buy at Costco, have a friend by their gift cards for you use them, no membership  required
Not in NJ, the sentry at the door wouldn't let anyone in unless a membership card is shown!
Also they don't ring any merchandise at the counter unless you had over the membership card, and they swipe it (like a credit card).

rated:
lakpr said:   
yesidonoitall said:   Keep in mind, anyone can buy at Costco, have a friend by their gift cards for you use them, no membership  required
Not in NJ, the sentry at the door wouldn't let anyone in unless a membership card is shown!
Also they don't ring any merchandise at the counter unless you had over the membership card, and they swipe it (like a credit card).

  How does one take a friend in?
 

rated:
lakpr said:   
yesidonoitall said:   Keep in mind, anyone can buy at Costco, have a friend by their gift cards for you use them, no membership  required
Not in NJ, the sentry at the door wouldn't let anyone in unless a membership card is shown!
Also they don't ring any merchandise at the counter unless you had over the membership card, and they swipe it (like a credit card).

  The checked in Dallas, also, and I proudly flashed my expired-4-years-ago card and walked in. In that way, I could cross-shop prices before I bought anything and every time, ended up buying elsewhere.  

rated:
One year is cool.

rated:
I have been to them in Oregon and N Calif and never were they checking anything of who went in.
Many times I went just for the food court deals.

rated:
Great found.

rated:
lakpr said:   
yesidonoitall said:   Keep in mind, anyone can buy at Costco, have a friend by their gift cards for you use them, no membership  required
Not in NJ, the sentry at the door wouldn't let anyone in unless a membership card is shown!
Also they don't ring any merchandise at the counter unless you had over the membership card, and they swipe it (like a credit card).

  
You can use a Gift Card without a Membership at any Costco.  Some Costcos will let you pass in with just the gift card, but most will require you to get a free day pass at the service counter.  The point of this is to decrease theft...you are much less likely to steal something if you are no longer anonymously shopping.

If you got a day pass, you can check out with it.  If you just passed in, they'll bring a supervisor over to key it in or something like that, I don't remember specifically.

 

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   I have been to them in Oregon and N Calif and never were they checking anything of who went in.
Many times I went just for the food court deals.

  
Must have been very northern CA.  Once you start hitting San Francisco and especially Sacramento, security tightens up.  There are some Costcos with open access food courts though, you are only checked when going into the retail part of the store.

I've found the Costcos in the Northwest have much friendlier service and aren't as rigid as the southwest and northeast.

rated:
This promo is a response to Amazon buying Whole Foods, Costco stock has been taking a big hit since than.

rated:
jschuman said:   This promo is a response to Amazon buying Whole Foods, Costco stock has been taking a big hit since than.
  Costco does this at least once a year.

rated:
Dang it pulled the trigger too soon. I always forget about ebates. Oh well, definitely using the gift card and coupons so 5 bucks for a year membership is still pretty good to me.

rated:
Was the "SAVOR20" discount code at LS supposed to come off the $60 total? Because my cart wouldn't take it but ebates and even LS' banner says "site wide 1 day sale."

rated:
If they dont let me in to buy a prepared hot dog they will never get a store purchase from me
 

rated:
How particular are they on the fine print? I know in the past, I purchased these and waited two months after my membership expired to renew and get cash card. This year they have it spelled out. My membership expired at the end of July. My wife is on my membership.

rated:
When the food court is inside I tell the door dragon that I want to sign up for membership. They let you right in.

rated:

rated:
If your intent is to get in just to check the place out, just tell them you are there to buy beer or wine, or for the pharmacy. In most states for alcohol, and I believe all states for pharmacy, membership cannot be required. Of course, this doesn't allow you to make purchases of other items, but it gets you in the door.

rated:
Stubtify said:   So at the end of the year if I'm unhappy and ask for my membership fee back what do I get? $60? $40?
You  get it all back.

Paypal has a Groupon $50GC for $45 

rated:
Our membership neeeds to be renewed in august. If our membership is under my husband can i get this deal and sign up for a membership under my name?

rated:
At the counter they also offered another $20 gift card to go to executive membership ($60 more). You get 3% back on purchases with that. Or they will refund you the $60 if you change your mind later. You can wait until the gift card arrives.

rated:
Costco is no longer affiliated with Ebates. Tells you when you bring up Costco in the system.

rated:
publicpersona said:   If your intent is to get in just to check the place out, just tell them you are there to buy beer or wine, or for the pharmacy. In most states for alcohol, and I believe all states for pharmacy, membership cannot be required. Of course, this doesn't allow you to make purchases of other items, but it gets you in the door.
  
It's sort of crazy how hard they push to see a card, then mention alcohol & they shut up immediately. I just say that to avoid pulling my wallet out.

rated:
tdrollins2000 said:   Costco is no longer affiliated with Ebates. Tells you when you bring up Costco in the system.
  Used Groupon offer for Ebates.

rated:
Received an additional 6% back going through MrRebates.

rated:
Sorry, last post about 6% back at Mr. Rebates was for Groupon.

rated:
The only reason that my Costo membership paid for itself was because I bought gas from them. Now that some gas outlets have good promotions, Costco's gas is not competitively priced any longer.

rated:
Make this sweeter by buying a Groupon GC from Lowes and using the AMEX and Lowes $10 back offer.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017