posted 23 days ago by
EntertheDeals
Cranky Member

http://hoover.com/windtunnel-2-high-capacity-pet-upright-vacuum/...

use coupon code: WEEKEND

• High-capacity dirt cup
  • Precision cleaning
  • Easy-rinse filter

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks for sharing...great deal. Used the Upromise.com site and saved another 5%.

rated:
Worked for me. thanks.

rated:
I have a windtunnel my 2nd one, I got and prefer the bag versions cause I want really to throw all the nasty stuff and smut away after I spend the time to suck it up.

the new anniversary edition is different than the old one (which would still be going strong if one of my kids had not done something really bad to it) the self propel on the new one is much faster I think too fast, and it is loud and loud enough with the mini stair attachment that you should wear hearing protection.

Yes I know it sounds super powerful and seems to work well too, but seriously noise is a byproduct of inefficiency.

Ok so this review is not for the one pictured, but I would buy it as an expected 3 year vac with no reservations whatsoever.
and I just saved you reading a 600 page vacuum thread.

rated:
I have a windtunnel my 2nd one, I got and prefer the bag versions cause I want really to throw all the nasty stuff and smut away after I spend the time to suck it up.

the new anniversary edition is different than the old one (which would still be going strong if one of my kids had not done something really bad to it) the self propel on the new one is much faster I think too fast, and it is loud and loud enough with the mini stair attachment that you should wear hearing protection.

Yes I know it sounds super powerful and seems to work well too, but seriously noise is a byproduct of inefficiency.

Ok so this review is not for the one pictured, but I would buy it as an expected 3 year vac with no reservations whatsoever.
and I just saved you reading a 600 page vacuum thread.

rated:
This didn't work for me

rated:
Try typing it in all caps.

rated:
Type it in all caps.

rated:
I've heard this model seems to overheat often. Anyone familiar with this model?

Also, any reason to NOT get it if you don't have a pet? I was thinking a pet version maybe just has more suction for all the hair...?

rated:
Still alive just got one for upstairs so we don't have to lug up and downstairs

rated:
Danzilla said:   I've heard this model seems to overheat often. Anyone familiar with this model?

Also, any reason to NOT get it if you don't have a pet? I was thinking a pet version maybe just has more suction for all the hair...?

I have the UH70015 model and it started overheating right after the warranty was up. Great vac when it was working. Not sure if it has something to do with the drive belt or if it's in the electronics. One of these days I will find the time to tear it down and investigate. Getting to the drive belt is not real easy on mine.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017