More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
FREE shipping when you spend $49.99

Only a couple of the options are a deal at Staplez.

Most are cheaper at Christmas Tree Shops, especially in-store.  Cheaper at Kohl's too but limited varieties.

rated:
is it a good deal!

rated:
deal?? I bought a 80ct Victor Allen at Office Depot for about $19.99 just last month. It said $24.xx was the regular price, with $5 off. Makes 80ct for $27 from Staples sound a bit off.  I just checked the OD site and the 80ct is at $24.79 each, pretty much what I remembered.  The only Staples one close is the 96ct  for $30, but the regular OD 80ct price is still better per cup.  .31 ea vs .3125.
Office Depot also has free delivery for $9.99 or more (at the moment?), making it a better deal.  Also, I'm not sure if they're easy to come by or not, but I also have a 20% off coupon that works on the coffee, taking it down to ~$20 again, just like when I bought it last month.  No deal from Staples
lacey47 said:   is it a good deal!
  No.

EDIT:  Based on info provided it was not a good deal.  HOWEVER, when checking the Staples page, there is listed a 60ct Donut Shop pack, also for $14.99.  That brings the price down to $.25 / cup.  Not sure if the listing is correct, but it does make for a better the average deal, especially if you buy several and get free shipping.

https://www.staples.com/Victor-Allen-s-Coffee-Donut-Shop-Single-...

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FREE shipping when you spend $49.99

Only a couple of the options are a deal at Staplez.

Most are cheaper at Christmas Tree Shops, especially in-store.  Cheaper at Kohl's too but limited varieties.

it was reported in other thread that rewards members are still getting free ship at $14.99. did you TRY ordering, or just slamming on the $49.99 banner?

rated:
http://rewards.staples.com/SRC/RewardsTerms.do 

4. Shipping Benefit

Rewards Members receive free shipping on orders over $14.99 placed on staples.com or by phone at 1-800-333-3330 for which a membership account is identified, excluding Oversize Items, orders made at documents.staples.comprint.staples.comstaplespromotionalproducts.comcreate.staples.comdesign.staples.com and third party websites linked to Staples. com. Standard Staples delivery policies apply. 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   FREE shipping when you spend $49.99Only a couple of the options are a deal at Staplez.

Most are cheaper at Christmas Tree Shops, especially in-store.  Cheaper at Kohl's too but limited varieties.
it was reported in other thread that rewards members are still getting free ship at $14.99. did you TRY ordering, or just slamming on the $49.99 banner?
This is your deal post, did you try?

$14.99 in cart = FREE shipping when you spend $49.99 - $35.00 to go!

Items (1): $14.99
Add Coupons: --
Subtotal: $14.99
Shipping: $9.95
Pre-Tax Subtotal: $24.94

At what point in the checkout process does the shipping charge get removed?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017