Exshow Via Amazon.com has Universal Windshield Dashboard Long Arm Car Phone Mount Holder on sale for $7.95 after applying coupon: 844SDNIY
FREE Shipping on orders over $25.

11 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 22, 2017 @ 2:16am
rated:
looks good

rated:
I have this. It is very sturdy and very easy to get phone in and out. It is best for someone who keeps it on all the time. It takes a bit of time to get it positioned on the car.

rated:
cool,in for one.

rated:

rated:
Would this work OK without the extra dash support being used?

rated:
I think it's ugly...

rated:
Raistlin said:   Would this work OK without the extra dash support being used?
  I have a similar Anker model..... you're supposed to tape/glue that foot to the dash....

You need the foot, I have not glued it down and the thing bounces around; but is generally usable..... then again I want to be a rally driver when I grow young.

rated:
got one

rated:
OctaneZ said:   
  I have a similar Anker model..... you're supposed to tape/glue that foot to the dash....

You need the foot, I have not glued it down and the thing bounces around; but is generally usable..... then again I want to be a rally driver when I grow young.

Thanks, I had a feeling it would be needed.  I really need to find something for my Q5, I have the Spigen Kuel that I connected to the side of my center dash to hold my phone.  Works pretty good in normal weather but as soon as the summer come along it kept falling off.  It is also kinda rough on the dash material, leaves a bit of a residue and it made a 3D impression of the suction cup as well.

rated:
Raistlin said:   
OctaneZ said:   

Thanks, I had a feeling it would be needed.  I really need to find something for my Q5, I have the Spigen Kuel that I connected to the side of my center dash to hold my phone.  Works pretty good in normal weather but as soon as the summer come along it kept falling off.  It is also kinda rough on the dash material, leaves a bit of a residue and it made a 3D impression of the suction cup as well.

I wonder how those 3M command strips would work. The ones you can pull the tab to release them. They have 2 part ones with velcro now. You could stick on side on the dash and the other on the foot.

rated:
Post says FREE S/H in heading
NOT TRUE

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017