posted 19 days ago by
Sleepthieves
Nerdy Member

Uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens (Various Styles) - $1.00 AC @ Office Depot/Max - Limit 3

Coupon Code: 42465836  - Get a 4-Pack of Uniball 207 Pens for $1.00. Limit 3 Offers per Customer. Expires 08/05/2017.

59 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
rated:
Sleepthieves said:   Uni-ball 207 Retractable Gel Pens (Various Styles) - $1.00 AC @ Staples - Limit 3

Coupon Code: 42465836  - Get a 4-Pack of Uniball 207 Pens for $1.00. Limit 3 Offers per Customer. Expires 08/05/2017.

The link and deal are thru Office Depot while the stated retailer is Staples.

rated:

rated:
It's OD. Love those pens, great deal! Thanks OP!!

rated:
Good deal

rated:
Free Shipping too? Pfft, Great deal. Thanks OP.

rated:
MeerKatKiller said:   Free Shipping too? Pfft, Great deal. Thanks OP.
  I'm seeing free shipping on $9 or more. So you'd need to buy two.

rated:
Great deal Ordered 2. Thanks

rated:
Your order will arrive in two (2) shipments.Because some items in your order will ship directly from the manufacturer, your products will arrive in separate shipments. This does not affect your shipping costs - we cover the additional expenses.Order summary
Checkout Order Summary Side Bar
Subtotal $16.98
Reward Certificates $0.00
Coupons/delivery fee adjustments/other discounts ($14.98)
Sales tax $0.14
Delivery FREE
Total $2.14
You are saving $14.98 on this order.

rated:
Worked for me. Ordered 2 - free shipping. $2.00
Thanks!

rated:
Terrific deal! This can't be profitable so this must be charged to their advertising budget to recruit new customers.

rated:
Thanks OP. Ordered 3.

rated:
Nice OP. Write on!

rated:
Nice find, thanks OP!

rated:
They are dumping old inventory, because the 307 is out and by far surpasses the 207 in quality. The 207 clogs up all the time, but I've taken the 307, dropped it in the dusty sand and not a single skip when writing.

rated:
The upcoming 407 has 5 balls for a closer, smooth write.

rated:
Not too long ago Office Depot was giving boxes of 12 Pilot G2 pens free after rewards.

So grateful the Staples merger didn't materialize.

rated:
12 great pens for $3.27? Thanks OP.

rated:
Great deal. Ordered 3. Thanks.

rated:
greling said:   They are dumping old inventory, because the 307 is out and by far surpasses the 207 in quality. The 207 clogs up all the time, but I've taken the 307, dropped it in the dusty sand and not a single skip when writing.

whats the diff between 207 vs 307?

and signo vs fraud prevention?

rated:
microkelvin said:   
greling said:   They are dumping old inventory, because the 307 is out and by far surpasses the 207 in quality. The 207 clogs up all the time, but I've taken the 307, dropped it in the dusty sand and not a single skip when writing.

whats the diff between 207 vs 307?

and signo vs fraud prevention?

Yes.

rated:
Thanks! In for 3

rated:
Great deal. Thanks OP!

rated:
I was running low on these pens. Thanks for posting and mine should be on the the way from UPS. Shipping probably costs that much.

rated:
Nice deal, thanks!

rated:
good deal. thanks op

rated:
In for 3. Paid with rewards. Nice use of rewards. Nice to get something else besides postage stamps with rewards money.

How does this pen stack up with the Pilot G2 gel pens?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   In for 3. Paid with rewards. Nice use of rewards. Nice to get something else besides postage stamps with rewards money.

I like the 207 better than the G2.  Ink seems to flow better out of the 207, non of the occasional breaks in lines of the G2
Both are very good gel pens though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVT5-7OeF30

rated:
In for 3. Great find!

rated:
looks like a lot on backorder now - but available for pickup from local stores - unclear to me if the coupon will apply to the backordered items

rated:
MrVietnam said:   In for 3. Paid with rewards. Nice use of rewards. Nice to get something else besides postage stamps with rewards money.

they are catching up on postage stamps. i am dumping all my rewards now before they close that loop hole. apparently, they just added "no postage stamps" to their rewards claim for online purchase. the new term has not been added onto their printed version.

no answer about fraud prevention feature? anybody?

rated:
diskmon said:   looks like a lot on backorder now - but available for pickup from local stores - unclear to me if the coupon will apply to the backordered items

do they have printable coupon for instore?

rated:
Don't forget 3% eBates!

I can't seem to get the blue ones shipped.  Only store pick up.

rated:
Couopn looks be dead for backorder shipping.

rated:
Multi color sets are still available for delivery.

rated:
It is the true, dedicated FWer that doesn't forget the 3% eBates on a $3 order!! This is not a slam, I too registered my 9 pence savings!

rated:
Nice deal. Thanks OP!

rated:
Looks like nothing is shipable... OM seems to be the only one not doing ship from store I guess. Oh well.. I guess its worth a detour after work to pick it up from the store. 3 packs for 3 bucks, can't beat.

Also.. if you aren't going to buy them for yourself, donate them to a teacher!

rated:
Great Deal
Thanks OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017