posted 23 days ago by
mnt_71

Amazon is offering as an Add-on Item the Palmolive Essential Clean 28-oz. Dish Liquid (Apple Pear) on sale for $1.87 when you checkout with Subscribe & Save along with Free Shipping!

Note: Ships from and sold by Amazon. com. In stock Aug. 6, 2017. Having 5 or more subscribe and save items delivered in the same month will increase the discount from 5% to 15%. Subscribe & Save can be cancelled anytime after items ship.

• Sparkling clean dishes
  • Scent of orchard apples
  • Tough on grease, soft on hands
  • Phosphate-free
  • Non-concentrated

Received 4/5 stars based on 70 customer reviews on product page. Also, rated #1 Best Seller in Dish Detergent.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
If you do not have problems with allergies, I am sure it is a fine product.

We found a bottle of that on a parking lot and we use it to deodorize the black water tank in our trailer [aka zhit tank]

rated:
Really like this apple smell. Makes doing dishes just a little better.

rated:
mikebeets said:   If you do not have problems with allergies, I am sure it is a fine product.

We found a bottle of that on a parking lot and we use it to deodorize the black water tank in our trailer [aka zhit tank]

What kind of allergies?

rated:
This price is so nice.

rated:
Price is great, but the product sucks. I stick with dawn.

rated:
this is cheaper at walmart if buying a bigger container: https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Palmolive%20Dish%20Liquid%...

rated:
kstraka said:   
 What kind of allergies?

sinus - makes me sneeze & gasp for air .

Not skin allergy.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017