posted 21 days ago by
smokeycatrules
Happy Member

Olive Garden is offering a Buy One Meal, Take One Meal Home starting from $12.99 valid at participating locations. 
Limited time offer.

http://www.olivegarden.com/specials/buy-one-take-one 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
You only get to pick from a limited selection. Eg, buy one of the highest-margin entrees we make, and get to take home one of the four cheapest-to-produce entrees we make.

rated:
Better deal, buy Michelinas at the grocery store 2 for 99 cents each and microwave at home. OG is just microwaved food and somehow they manage to undercook THAT. OG used to be one of my favorites but they went downhill a few years ago. Not even the same restaurant IMO.

rated:
I know where I am going after work. YUM!

rated:
Olive Garden cleverly markets Junk Food

rated:
Boil in a bag pasta and sauce from a factory probably in another state. only finished and played in premesis.

Even at 2 for 1 it's overpriced.
Frozen barilla or michelinas is about the same quality.
I'd honestly rather eat fast food than this overpriced garbage.

If you think olive garden is good, that says alot about your expectations

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017