posted 15 days ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 1K

There are various grades of 5-Quart Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Motor Oil on sale for $22.88 at Walmart. Use this Rebate (link not working - copy and paste link below) for $12 off, making the Oil only $10.88! Get free in-store pickup or free shipping on $35+. Offer expires Oct. 31, 2017.

REBATE LINK: https://apfco.com/secure/R8235W/ 

Available:

48 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Rebate link not working for me.

ETA:  Needs to be a secure link, maybe FW is breaking it: https://apfco.com/secure/R8235W/

T&C Basics: Rebate conditions: Rebate is valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Eligible oil products can be purchased together on one (1) receipt or purchased separately and, if submitted by mail, must be combined in one (1) envelope. Limit two (2) rebates per household, regardless of rebate amount and regardless of submission method. Each rebate request received by mail must contain original rebate form and original receipt(s). Rebate requests submitted online must contain a legible image of the receipt including date of purchase, store name, participating products, purchase price and total purchase amount. Rebate eligible for in-stock items only. Limited to purchases made at participating retailers; excludes online purchases made at Amazon.com. Rebate not valid on oil change services. All rebate requests must be postmarked by November 30, 2017, and received by December 14, 2017. All online submissions must be completed by 11:59:59 p.m. CST November 30, 2017. 

rated:
Just cashed my $15 check from the last time a Mobil 1 rebate was floating around!

Probably about due for another oil change, so great timing Thanks OP

rated:
FYI, I just got this one and the Valvoline rebate as well that they had in store for $10 off 5 qts, and unlike the Valvoline one they will let you double-dip and get two rebates. Also, if you use Mobil 1 filters, they have a $17 rebate when you buy 5 qts plus a filter...the filter for my car was $10, so with the $23 oil it was like I got oil + filter for $16 + tax. Great deal!

rated:
Idiots at Walmart won't ship the oil filter but will ship the oil.

rated:
Walmart, Advance Auto and Auto Zone are NOT LISTED as qualifying stores for purchase.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated:
wcjrjr said:   Walmart, Advance Auto and Auto Zone are NOT LISTED as qualifying stores for purchase.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FWIW I've only ever done these rebates at Walmart and Advanced Auto. Never had a problem!

Of course, disclaimer that YMMV.... 

rated:
Anyone ever used Amazon?

rated:
wcjrjr said:   Walmart, Advance Auto and Auto Zone are NOT LISTED as qualifying stores for purchase.
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone Mobil about the rebate at 1-866-895-9127 to check.  Robin and Matthew said eligible retailers include:

Advance Auto
  AutoZone
  Costco
  O'Reilly's
  Walmart

But purchases from Amazon do NOT qualify:  "excludes online purchases made at Amazon.com." 

rated:
Get a $10 Walmart eGift Card

Reward yourself and your engine when you purchase 5 quarts or more of Mobil 1™ Annual Protection motor oil.

Offer valid May 31-Sept. 8. While supplies last at select Walmart stores.

rated:
Is the $22.88 Walmart's regular price or is it on sale and for how long?

rated:
thanks OP, grabbed another couple jugs and free shipping.

rated:
WHAT ARE YOU [PUTTING FOR THE ADDRESS FOR THE WALMART ONLINE ORDERS? 

rated:
Clean oil....happy engine!

rated:
larrymoencurly said:   
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phone Mobil about the rebate at 1-866-895-9127 to check.  Robin and Matthew said eligible retailers include:

Advance Auto
  AutoZone
  Costco
  O'Reilly's
  Walmart

But purchases from Amazon do NOT qualify:  "excludes online purchases made at Amazon. com." 

Costco? I would seriously doubt that as they are always excluded. Walmart has worked for everyone in the past

rated:
miqie said:   Is the $22.88 Walmart's regular price or is it on sale and for how long?

Sale price.  If you look on website you'll see regular vs sale price. 
No idea how long it will be on sale-- IDK if Walmart puts sales dates on their shelf stickers.  If you check, let us know
Sale price comes & goes. 

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
miqie said:   Is the $22.88 Walmart's regular price or is it on sale and for how long?
Sale price.  If you look on website you'll see regular vs sale price. 
No idea how long it will be on sale-- IDK if Walmart puts sales dates on their shelf stickers.  If you check, let us know
Sale price comes & goes. 

Mobil's promotions web page HERE says:
Treat your car to the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand. Mobil 1™ motor oil, now on Rollback at Walmart.
Buy five quarts of Mobil 1™ oil for $22.88, was $25.47.
Offer valid April 27, 2017, through October 31, 2017. Multi-quart jugs only

rated:
Awesome thanks for sharing. Now I can save money when I do my own oil change.

rated:
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No problem with Advance Auto. (Carquest is owned by Advance and is on the list.)

Sign up for emails they often run a $28~$29 promo with a jug of oil and a filter.

rated:
I hate that they excluded Amazon.  I used Amazon last time this deal came around.

rated:
where was this advertised?? Thanks much said: Get a $10 Walmart eGift Card

Reward yourself and your engine when you purchase 5 quarts or more of Mobil 1™ Annual Protection motor oil.

rated:
I have never tried to use full synthetic oil for my car but decided to give it a try, since my car has been having problems lately. By using this oil, I've noticed that my car has had a better time starting up in cold mornings and I even get better gas mileage and much less wear and tear on my engine.

rated:
Is this a totally new promotion? I just received my $24 check couple weeks ago and already used up the two jugs for my two cars. I changed oil every 6 month / 7500 miles so it's about time for another oil change.

rated:
cloose said:   
where was this advertised?? Thanks much said: Get a $10 Walmart eGift Card

Not sure if this will stack with the other rebate, but he's the deal:

https://mobiloil.com/en/promotion/mobil-promotions/walmart-mobil...

Note, Mobil 1 annual protection is about $40 at WalMart and is good for 1 yr./20K miles.  I'd rather buy the 15K extended Mobil 1 for $25 and get the $12 rebate...  

rated:
SEE T&C's Here
https://apfco.com/secure/R8235W/Info/Terms

Walmart not listed

rated:
Idiots at Walmart never have a shipping option on the oil filters. Makes no sense. Everyone else ships oil filters.

rated:
arribasn said:   
larrymoencurly said:   
BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advance Auto
  AutoZone
  Costco
  O'Reilly's
  Walmart

But purchases from Amazon do NOT qualify:  "excludes online purchases made at Amazon. com." 

Costco? I would seriously doubt that as they are always excluded. Walmart has worked for everyone in the past

Robin and Matthew at the rebate processing center said Costco purchases were eligible, but I've found Walmart is cheaper for this oil.

rated:
l16 said:   I have never tried to use full synthetic oil for my car but decided to give it a try, since my car has been having problems lately. By using this oil, I've noticed that my car has had a better time starting up in cold mornings and I even get better gas mileage and much less wear and tear on my engine.
It might help starting in cold weather because synthetic flows better then, and the amount of engine wear should be reduced, but as for gas mileage, when I phoned 1-800-ASK-MOBIL and asked if Mobil 1 improved gas mileage, they said "Not one bit."  

rated:
ahlex said:   Is this a totally new promotion? I just received my $24 check couple weeks ago and already used up the two jugs for my two cars. I changed oil every 6 month / 7500 miles so it's about time for another oil change.

• Purchase the eligible products at a participating retailer (listed below) between August 1, 2017, and October 31, 2017

Yes it appears so.  I just cashed mine two weeks ago as well.

rated:
CueballSi said:   WHAT ARE YOU [PUTTING FOR THE ADDRESS FOR THE WALMART ONLINE ORDERS? 
  Just do in-store pickup if you have a shipping problem.

rated:
myisland said:   Idiots at Walmart won't ship the oil filter but will ship the oil.  

rated:
Wha... No Mobile-1 5-40 Synthetic for the Diesel folks!??  SO NOT FEELING THE LOVE :'(

rated:
If you're a real cheapskate like me, the $7 rebate can be used for Mobil Super (conventional) bringing it down to $7.44 for 5 quarts!

rated:
Quote: Wha... No Mobile-1 5-40 Synthetic for the Diesel folks!??

So get the 0-40 or 10-40.

rated:
Nice, this is like the third year in a row they've done this rebate.
Good savings over the price of dealers synthetic oil change.

rated:
Thanks OP for the post! Triggered my deal alert. Can't pass up 5 qts of Mobil 1 for $10.88!

rated:
What works as a rebate receipt for walmart.com purchases? Typically, I end up with an order confirmation email and a pickup slip (for store-pickup). Email doesn't confirm you paid and picked it up; register tape at pickup doesn't have price on it.

rated:
meade18 said:   If you're a real cheapskate like me, the $7 rebate can be used for Mobil Super (conventional) bringing it down to $7.44 for 5 quarts!
  But thats $7 for oil that should be changed every 3-4k miles.  With Mobil 1, I get 3 times that before my oil sensor wants fresh fluid. At $11 for 5 quarts, I say thats the better deal in the long run, plus there's less wear on the engine and I spend less time underneath the car.

rated:
wyle1 said:   
meade18 said:   If you're a real cheapskate like me, the $7 rebate can be used for Mobil Super (conventional) bringing it down to $7.44 for 5 quarts!
  But thats $7 for oil that should be changed every 3-4k miles.  With Mobil 1, I get 3 times that before my oil sensor wants fresh fluid. At $11 for 5 quarts, I say thats the better deal in the long run, plus there's less wear on the engine and I spend less time underneath the car.

I'm not quite sure i'm reading you right here., but your oil sensor does not analyze the oil in engine, it is strictly a logarithm of # of starts, time since changed and miles!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017