posted 17 days ago by
fl0werp0wer
Senior Member - 1K

Dyson Tangle-free Turbine Tool - $35.00 (was $69.00) at Walmart. Shipping is free!

4.4/5 stars based on 30 customer reviews. 

Compared on Google Shopping, the next lowest price from a rated merchant is $69.00, besides jet.com, who also has this for $35. 

• Elliptical counter-rotating heads with integrated brushes
  • With no brush bar for hair to wrap around, more hair is released straight into the bin
  • Flexible heads bend to maintain contact across uneven surfaces
  • Heads positioned so the brushes reach to the front and sides of the tool
  • Clear air turbine positioned on top of the tool to guarantee continuous airflow to drive the heads
  • Articulating base plate seals the area being cleaned for maximum pick-up
  • Engineered from materials selected for their strength and durability
  • 1-year warranty
  • Compatible with all Dyson upright and canister vacuums from DC23 onwards, except DC24 and cordless models

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have one of these and its great for stairs and cars. Well worth it if it didnt come with your Dyson!

rated:
It's great to have tangle free if you are vacuuming and have dogs. I notice that a lot of my extension pieces get stuck bc of the dog hair.

rated:
Our cat practically lives on one of our sofas and the hair gets seriously thick and matted over time. This thing makes short work of it, and leaves almost nothing behind after a couple passes. A must-have for any Dyson owner with with pet hair woes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017