posted 14 days ago by
manipulator211

Not sure if this is targeted, as I received it in my email.... so ymmv but...

EARN 10% CASH BACK WITH Chase PAY AT walmart.com 

Shop for millions of your favorite items using your Freedom® card with Chase Pay at walmart.com in the month of August and you'll earn a total of 10% cash back on up to $250 in purchases from August 1 – 31, 2017.*
Go to walmart.com 
Here's how it works:
1. Shop online at walmart.com and proceed to check out.
2. On the "Enter Payment Method" page, click the "+More" button.

3. If enrolled in Chase Pay, select the Chase Pay button and sign in with your Chase. com

username and password.

4. You'll automatically earn a total of 10% cash back per $1 spent (up to $250 in purchases). That's 9% more than the 1% you always earn on purchases not in bonus categories.

If not enrolled in Chase Pay, go to online checkout and follow the prompts to sign up for Chase Pay. Once enrolled, your card and shipping information are automatically loaded — so you can pay and be on your way!

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I just got the same e-mail. I'm been a Chase freedom user for quite some time and never signed up for Chasepay, so it might be targeted for people in the same situation.

For people who don't care too much about the fine print, the TLDR is you get maximum $25 cashback. There are no restrictions, so gift cards purchased through walmart.com *should* work just fine including Walmart gift cards as long as you pay with Chasepay.

If someone sees something to the contrary let me know.

rated:
I got the error saying "Hang on-Chase Pay isn't available for you quite yet.

(Code 6516)"
When I click "Chase Pay" not sure what it mean...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017