posted 18 days ago by
krissmooreboston

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HAX4ZX8/    Black in Large size, for example, is $5.99

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Please put "men's" in title 

rated:
Done

rated:
When I looked now I only found the X-Large in white at $5.99

I think everything else was $10-20.

rated:
jerosen said:   When I looked now I only found the X-Large in white at $5.99

I think everything else was $10-20.

There were more sizes at $5.99 when OP first posted. Right now, both white and granite heater are $5.99 in XL, so stock may be changing. Also, white ine size large is currently available. For anyone who doesn't know, choose your size, then click the other sellers/new from link. From there you can click "lowest offer for each" and it will sort the best price for every color in your chosen size from lowest to highest (save a of of time and you can easily check prices on the next size up or down as well).

www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00AKR3LG8/ref=olp_twister_all?i...

rated:
in 4 1 thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017