Sprint will never advertise this in-store or online but.. a reliable source told me about this and it worked for me! Apparently since Sprint Business is generally not customer facing / do not have dedicated stores they do not advertise what they are able to do, but if you have any business under your name there is no reason to set up a personal account because of how well the business department of spent hooks up its customers with credits. 

Anyone who has has a business, tax-id, or any sort of contracting business you could list as an employer (i.e Uber / Lyft ) - is eligible to receive up to $270 in service credits per line! $120 for signing up and an additional $150 for porting in your number.

*as long as they are not already a Sprint Customer

Free Service Math:
The Sprint Unlimited Freedom is $90 for 5 lines. 5 * $270 = $1350 in service credits which would be worth 15 months of service paid for just for signing up and porting numbers.

Obviously the same math can be done for other plans but that was the simplest one. No matter what plan you need or how many lines, it is a great deal that the company refuses to advertise for business customers (for obvious reason.)

Since these credits are technically discretionary Your Use May Vary. BUT keep trying until you get the full credit amount from someone who is more frivolous with them. (Usually only takes 2-3 tries). 

Sprint Business Sales Phone number: 844-305-4990

UPDATE: So apparently calling and just asking for what credits are available with new accounts yields a much higher success rate vs submitting an inquiry on the Sprint business website. ( I have done it more than 6 times for family members and have gotten the full $270 per line each time) 

It should not matter which corporate office you call because they all can set up accounts in any state. Again, these are not your local Sprint stores.

Here is the one that I have had the most success with calling:

Sprint Business Corporate Headquarters
200 W Monroe St Suite 1600
Chicago IL 60606
Phone: 708-377-6343

Message me if you have any questions or need assistance. ( I have done this dozens of times now) 

Good Luck! 

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
POSSIBLE SCAM!

DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER IN OP.  It is not listed to Sprint that I can find.

https://www.google.com/search?q=708-377-6343&oq=708-377-6343&aqs...

rated:
Sprint is one rung above T-Mobile around here, and that's not saying much.  Trash.

rated:
The number is from a handout from the person I met within the company. I believe the number goes to him or another individual in the office. 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   POSSIBLE SCAM!

DO NOT CALL THE NUMBER IN OP.  It is not listed to Sprint that I can find.

https://www.google.com/search?q=708-377-6343&oq=708-377-6343&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The number is from a handout from the person I met within the company. I believe the number goes to him or another individual in the office. Either way it has been working out for me ! haha what harm can a phone call do anyway. Safer than some sort of e-mail scam or something.

Here is the general Sprint Business sales number: 844-305-4990 - but I had less success that way vs calling someone in the office directly. 

rated:
sockaplaya said:   

Free Service Math:
The Sprint Unlimited Freedom is $90 for 5 lines. 5 * $270 = $1350 in service credits which would be worth 15 months of service paid for just for signing up and porting numbers.

Just to stay grounded, doesn't Sprint have the mysterious almost never published taxes and FEES that amount to about +20% of your monthly bill? 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017