Amazon has the Gorilla Carts Steel Utility Cart w/ Removable Sides & 800-lb. Capacity on sale for $72.42 with Free Shipping!

Note: Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Durable 38-inch x 21-inch steel mesh bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
  • New frame design allows for quick and easy assembly while offering improved maneuverability, rigidity, and ground clearance
  • Removable steel mesh sides for added versatility when carrying larger loads
  • Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 800-pounds
  • 1-year limited warranty

Received 4.3/5 stars based on 113 customer reviews on product page.

26 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I bought one of the 400# models from a deal back in June for $57. This is a good deal on the 800# model for $72, especially with Free Shipping! These things are HEAVY.

rated:
Also Walmart but no pickup discount for me!

rated:
Just wondering can I hook it up to my truck for a homedepot visits?

rated:
reeddon said:   Just wondering can I hook it up to my truck for a homedepot visits?

Some of their models have convertible handles to attach to a lawn tractor, though if you want to redneck it up a bit, I'm sure you could put it behind your truck. Or just drive you lawn tractor there. Though you might want to ask on Amazon what the top rated speed it before the wheels blow out. 10mph?

rated:
From the picture this one lacks the reversible handle (pull/tow).

rated:
Available in different colors?
Preferably in black?

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   Available in different colors?
Preferably in black?

Don't tell me you haven't clicked the link  

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:     Don't tell me you haven't clicked the link
  Lol, I did. It is available only in red. But thought that the OP must have searched about it and should have a good knowledge of the product.

rated:
I'm just curious--what do people use these for on a regular basis? I understand wanting for a weekend project, like placing pavers or something, but after that? I agree the price is good, but I'm afraid it would just sit there unused afterwards.

rated:
frett said:   I'm just curious--what do people use these for on a regular basis? I understand wanting for a weekend project, like placing pavers or something, but after that? I agree the price is good, but I'm afraid it would just sit there unused afterwards.

I have a plastic version, pretty similar.  I use it every couple of months to move things around the yard when doing yardwork.  ie haul dirt or mulch, move cut limbs/bushes, etc.  Its usefulness probably depends on your yard and how much time you spend tending it.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   
reeddon said:   Just wondering can I hook it up to my truck for a homedepot visits?

Some of their models have convertible handles to attach to a lawn tractor, though if you want to redneck it up a bit, I'm sure you could put it behind your truck. Or just drive you lawn tractor there. Though you might want to ask on Amazon what the top rated speed it before the wheels blow out. 10mph?

In our China version 2 country USA, that use would consider a trailer and need to be register/license Plated/insured/blessed from the government.  They are pushing to make people register/insured/and license plate their moped/small motorized bicycle too.

Top rated speed, I think that determine by the tire which also relate to load.

rated:
cecelyy said:   From the picture this one lacks the reversible handle (pull/tow).

The Amazon description seems to indicate that it does have a convertible handle, but the pics and Q&A seem to indicate differently.

rated:
Some people have these when they go to the beach. What size is ideal for that ?

rated:
george2001 said:   
cecelyy said:   From the picture this one lacks the reversible handle (pull/tow).
The Amazon description seems to indicate that it does have a convertible handle, but the pics and Q&A seem to indicate differently.

You can buy a tow handle for about $35 on Amazon. Or you can buy this 800lb cart with the tow handle from HD for $90
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla-Carts-800-lb-Steel-Utility-Ca...

It's also a different color (green) for the poster that asked

rated:
Just wondering can I hook it up to my truck for a homedepot visits?

rated:
Price is heading up $76.52 NOW!

EDIT:  Now it's back down to $72.42 on 8/6. Weird...

rated:
frett said:   I'm just curious--what do people use these for on a regular basis? I understand wanting for a weekend project, like placing pavers or something, but after that? I agree the price is good, but I'm afraid it would just sit there unused afterwards.
  What difference does it make😄  It is a deal, lots of green, others are buying, we must as well. 

rated:
  I use it to haul around all the other crap I buy thanks to FW.  Sometimes I just load it up with TI-84s and HDMI cables and walk down the street and wave to everybody.

rated:
Don't buy this! Save the gorillas!

PETA

rated:
I bought one of the 400# models from a deal back in June for $57.

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   
johnadamthegreat said:     Don't tell me you haven't clicked the link
  Lol, I did. It is available only in red. But thought that the OP must have searched about it and should have a good knowledge of the product.

I don't think he can help you to find some other colors He is just a deal poster,

rated:
Bagofchips said:   
  I use it to haul around all the other crap I buy thanks to FW.  Sometimes I just load it up with TI-84s and HDMI cables and walk down the street and wave to everybody.

no stack of Staples paper cases?

when is FW going to get rid of these 'users' that make posts that are vaguely related to the product, or like the immediately above poster did, just copy what I posted days ago & didn't quote.

rated:
johnadamthegreat said:    I don't think he can help you to find some other colors He is just a deal poster,
  Okay, so can you? 

rated:
  I have the plastic model with the lift and dump feature. It's been great for yardwork (no lost handtools because I'm putting them in the cart). I also use it for heavy items like a pair of 3 foot tall stereo speakers that I needed to move from the car to the garage. Instead of carrying heavy objects like the propane tank for the grill, I unload it into the cart and pull it to the grill location. If I had bought a wheelbarrow instead I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten as much use with it as I have with the cart.

rated:
sherrielarrison said:   
johnadamthegreat said:    I don't think he can help you to find some other colors He is just a deal poster,
  Okay, so can you? 

I also cann't  

rated:
How tall thecar?I want buy it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017