FreedomPop - 100% FREE Talk, Text, & Data Trial + Samsung Galaxy J3 (refurb) - Just pay $49.99 activation 

Try FreedomPop for FREE with a 1-mo service trial of Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB and Premier Trial with a Samsung Galaxy J3. After your free trial, do nothing and enjoy Unlimited talk, text, & 2GB for only $12.99/mo plus FreedomPop Premier for only $3.49/mo

Features:

• 100% FREE 1-mo service trial
  • Unlimited Talk, Text, and 2GB data trial - $12.99/mo, billed every 6-mo 
  • Premier Service Trial - $3.49/mo, billed every 6-mo
  • No contract. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
  • Get a new phone number or keep your own
  • Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
  • 5.0” Super AMOLED display
  • 8MP camera
  • 8GB of Internal Memory
  • Expandable memory to 128GB via microSD memory slot (not included)
  • Removable Li-Ion battery
  • Condition: Certified pre-owned

8 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Sep. 26, 2017 @ 1:35pm
rated:
$49.99 activation? Seriously?! And this is hot deal?

rated:
I tried Freedom Pop. I had my own phone. The service was utterly crap. And their tech support was nonexistent.

rated:
The 'activation fee' gets you the phone for free. They could have easily said $50 phone, free service.....

rated:
I'm on a 500mb data plan with unlimited phone and text. they charge you data if your phone goes through wifi. text also gets charged data. I have not connected to internet thru fp but fp's software says I've used 400.76 mb of data and since I've shut off automatic topping up I can't text or receive texts unless i'm connected to wifi. when I go on their website and count mb's used the total is 99mb.

rated:
I have used fp over years with several phones (sim card and phones bought from fp). I never got charged data for the usage over WiFi. I do not use their app for texting. I'm not sure if that is the reason.

rated:
I've never been charged for "using data over wifi" or text. Sounds like you need to contact customer service

rated:
devilish said:   I'm on a 500mb data plan with unlimited phone and text. they charge you data if your phone goes through wifi. text also gets charged data. I have not connected to internet thru fp but fp's software says I've used 400.76 mb of data and since I've shut off automatic topping up I can't text or receive texts unless i'm connected to wifi. when I go on their website and count mb's used the total is 99mb.
  maybe you are using iphone with the wifiassist enabled.

'm not sure why, but in the past 6 years, i have collected 8 FreedomPop hotspots (their none working lte ones) and 3g ones that are refurbished from Sprint, not 20, but 29 sim cards, and 4 android phones from FreedomPop. ..

i been using their service since they came out, and paid the $129 for the initial FreedomPop hotspot, and then bought even more hotspots when they were at $50, then $25, then $20, then $19, and so forth...and same with phones, bought their first one for over $80, and then $60, $50, $30.

Sim cards I have paid over $30 for my first one, and then slowly down to $20, then $10, and then a whooping 20+ sim cards for $1.09 each... all activated. I swap them 2 at a time in several old phones for basically unlimited data, since my phone number is strictly on google hangout.

other than the initial prices i paid for my simcards, hotspots and phones, i never paid a dime more because i disabled all the extra features they added, and i have personally been pretty happy about their service seriously i never paid anything beyond the initial charge haha.

the best part to all this is that i literally link my own emails between my own accounts, eg 1@darkxkiller.com, 2@darkxkiller.com, 3@darkxkiller.com, 4@darkxkiller.com

rated:
Will this J3 work as a Sprint phone on the Sprint network?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017