posted 19 days ago by
nowyouknow

Men's Dress Shirts $14.99 - free shipping for Shoprunner members otherwise it's free on $99.

Brands I saw were Michael Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, Black Brown 1826, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Penguin, Eagle, Geoffrey Beene, Van Heusen, Tallia Orange, Lauren Ralph Lauren + a bunch more.

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Thanks OP !

rated:
I grabbed 5 shirts, 2 ties, and a belt for $100. Great deal!

rated:
Tried to order kept getting message " Were sorry, we are unable to complete your order". Tried changeing order details(different amounts/items even billing/shipping address), still order would not complete. sent them email/called them 3x-- they said website down for maintenance- 5 hours later still same message. I called Discover they said my card had been charged 20+ times!!!
Called L&T -said they were having problems with all Discover Cards- so why say you take them and then not tell us the real reason that the order will not process? They also assured me my Discover was not and will not be charged, that those were just "authorization holds". I will wait until Monday to call and talk to a U.S. based agent to check status of those 20+ orders,(I JUST WANTED ONE). Nice sale, but terrible experience L&T.
This is just FYI hoping to help anyone experiencing simiar problem.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017