posted 14 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Sell and Spin Instant Win Game and offering 2x $5 or more eBay Gift Cards for Free valid for Eligible Accounts.

Click here to get started https://play.ebay.com/sellandspin/AMOE?customid=86b083e679dd11e7a4b5e2ff9c0aef190INT&pub=5574652453&campid=5335869999&afepn=5335869999&icep_id=117&ipn=icep&afepn=5335869999&rmvSB=true 
Enter your exact eBay account's information to see if you are eligible.

Check your email in several minutes. If you are eligible, two unique codes will be present in an email whose subject is "Your free game play codes."
Click here to enter your eBay email address and your unique codes one at a time. https://play.ebay.com/sellandspin/amoeenter?customid=98b2b6c279dd11e7a7fcdafb51a005200INT&pub=5574652453&campid=5335869999&afepn=5335869999&afepn=5335869999&siteId=0&pguid=2502562315d0aa489ad7df8dff43f8be&AdChoicePreference=true&rmvSB=true 
Each unique code will give you a $5 eBay eGift Card.

46 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
woohoo
I'm in the money
https://youtu.be/UJOjTNuuEVw?t=16

rated:
Bam, two $5 gift cards just like that. Thanks op!

rated:
Worked for me. Thanks MC!

rated:
We're Sorry

You're not eligible to participate in this promotion.

rated:
Wow, 2x$5 comes.

rated:
not eligible

rated:
thanks, got 2x $5 also

rated:
LOVE MISTERCHEAP..............HATE FLEABAY

rated:
Got 2 $5. Thx OP.

rated:
The want birthday, phone, address, name- in exchange for the possible chance to "win" $10 bucks in fleabay credit?!? Hell no.

You can't trust that company as it is, why give them more of an identity theft honeypot to access all over Manila?

rated:
dribble said:   The want birthday, phone, address, name- in exchange for the possible chance to "win" $10 bucks in fleabay credit?!? Hell no.

You can't trust that company as it is, why give them more of an identity theft honeypot to access all over Manila?

They already have all the information if you have an eBay account, so no, you're not giving them anything new.
If you're too paranoid to use eBay, more $5 GCs for the rest of us.

rated:
thanks,work free $10

rated:
(Quote button is missing, this was from Danzila):
" They already have all the information if you have an eBay account, so no, you're not giving them anything new.
If you're too paranoid to use eBay, more $5 GCs for the rest of us."

It's entirely possible Fleabay has my birthdate via other data purchasing, but they never received it drirectly from me. Feel free to give them that as well as your D/L and SS#, Danzilla, as apparently in your world data breaches never happen.

It's 2017, so if you aren't "paranoid" (or "conscious" in less antagonisti' terms), you aren't paying attention. How's your opinion of Target after their breach? How's your opinion of your medical insurance provider after they were hit?

Feel free to sell off your data for cheap, maybe you're getting full value for a Hamilton. I'll pass with these terms.

rated:
DistalPistol said:   Bam, two $5 gift cards just like that. Thanks op!
 Same here. I won two $5 eBay gift cards. Thanks MC.

rated:
Not eligible. Thanks anyway OP!

rated:
dribble said:   (Quote button is missing, this was from Danzila):
" They already have all the information if you have an eBay account, so no, you're not giving them anything new.
If you're too paranoid to use eBay, more $5 GCs for the rest of us."

It's entirely possible Fleabay has my birthdate via other data purchasing, but they never received it drirectly from me. Feel free to give them that as well as your D/L and SS#, Danzilla, as apparently in your world data breaches never happen.

It's 2017, so if you aren't "paranoid" (or "conscious" in less antagonisti' terms), you aren't paying attention. How's your opinion of Target after their breach? How's your opinion of your medical insurance provider after they were hit?

Feel free to sell off your data for cheap, maybe you're getting full value for a Hamilton. I'll pass with these terms.

so just give a fake birthday folks....geez.....

rated:
Got $5x2. Thanks OP.

rated:
Didn't work on my account or my mom's.

rated:
That was easy! thanks!

rated:
The link for Official Rules is dead: https://play.ebay.com/en-us/Rules
Pretty amazing eBay.

rated:
Only worked on a real old and unused account

rated:
this deserves a 10x green from me to MisterCheap

rated:
Thanks. Easy $10. Doesn't happen often. Sweet!!!!

rated:
I also won 2 fivers but since I wasn't actually invited, my expectations are extremely low in actually getting them. Green for op regardless

rated:
How is eBay determining who is eligible for this? I've given them enough for the little they do, that I anticipated getting the gc's. Green to OP, pick a finger eBay

rated:
LOL. 10 bucks free. On a minute by minute basis, not even worth my time, but fun!

rated:
" They already have all the information if you have an eBay account, so no, you're not giving them anything new.

It's 2017, so if you aren't "paranoid" (or "conscious" in less antagonisti' terms), you aren't paying attention. How's your opinion of Target after their breach? How's your opinion of your medical insurance provider after they were hit?

It's cute when people think that all of their information, up to, and including your social security number, isn't readily available...

rated:

We can be aware these things happen and do what we can to minimize possible access without going to extremes.  When you feel you must modify your day to day activities by not using a major site like eBay for what MIGHT happen in the future... yes, you're crawling down the rabbit hole of paranoia.  Did you stop using major retailers after the Target breach?  Did you stop using heath insurance?
However, it's still NOT the same as sharing your SSN unnecessarily, as you are trying to make out there.  There are levels of risk that a rational person will recognize that and so act accordingly.  While I wouldn't recommend throwing your SSN around or even your CC#, just because of some $5 deal at a website you'd never heard of before, using major retailers and sites like eBay with only low level data like DOB, isn't much of a risk at all.

rated:
dribble said:   The want birthday, phone, address, name- in exchange for the possible chance to "win" $10 bucks in fleabay credit?!? Hell no.

Gave them a fake bday and it still worked 

rated:
DIDN't work for me

rated:
We're Sorry

You're not eligible to participate in this promotion.

rated:
I won 2 $5 codes 10 days ago and today I received this e-mail from eBay :

Congratulations!

You won a $5 eBay Gift Card. We are out of codes but will send your winning redemption code when we've restocked our supply. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of your prize to this email address.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I won 2 $5 codes 10 days ago and today I received this e-mail from eBay :

Congratulations!

You won a $5 eBay Gift Card. We are out of codes but will send your winning redemption code when we've restocked our supply. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of your prize to this email address.

Same here

rated:
Sweet. Won $25 with one of the codes - got that code immediately. $5 from the other one, to arrive later.

rated:
Thanks MISTER! Just won two $5 credits.

rated:
i am going take a shower because i feel like i just sold my soul to a markter and probably changed my long distance carrier at same time

yeah codes are invalid blah blah

rated:
Got this email today... as first read in the magazine WTF...
  Congratulations! 

You won a $5 eBay Gift Card. We are out of codes but will send your winning redemption code when we've restocked our supply. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of your prize to this email address. 
You are receiving this email because you registered for the eBay Sell-and-Spin Game. 

This email was sent by: eBay 

OFFICIAL RULES       PRIVACY POLICY       CUSTOMER SUPPORT       VISIT EBAY.COM 

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Promotion starts August 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM PT and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM PT. See Official Rules for how to participate, alternate method of participation instructions, prizes, odds of winning, etc. Open only to legal residents of the 50 US states/DC, 18 years or older at time of participation who are eBay users as of July 31, 2017 and were invited to participate in the Promotion. Void in PR and where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: eBay, Inc.

Can a talented FW member with code generating skills lend this small startup company a hand? I think this little startup fleaBay company has a chance of becoming something big... 

rated:
don't work for me!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017