Avatar
posted 11 days ago by
lawomanim1
Senior Member

Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

Barcode 17801 15158

4735 Views
26 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Each state usually has a subsidy built into led bulb prices. May be a PA state price.

rated:
No, those damn things r still expensive here, even w the sub., still $3.00-4.00 ea.

rated:
got a few in pa too last week on rt.30 had a lot

rated:
Every time somebody posts these LED lightbulb deals at Dollar Tree, I always come out disappointed. It was embarrassing even the last time, I actually asked an employee about them and she laughed at me and said "this is Dollar Tree, you gotta go to a real store to find things like that."

rated:
Damn, rude employee... I used to live in FL and have bought the bulbs there too.

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

  Can you please post an image of the package, the UPC or both? If not, how about listing the UPC numbers?

rated:
I've seen them in at least one Dollar Tree in the Albuquerque, NM area so they do exist elsewhere. I just saw the display but didn't really investigate I have a collection from Lowes's from last Black Friday and similar.

rated:
The problem with those stores is they wait way to long to call for a second or third cashier

rated:
Costco had a 4 pack of 60 watt fl bulbs for under $1. I bought a few boxes. Don't know if they are still running the deal.

rated:
Barcode 17801 15158

Posting via phone doesn't let me put a pic up. How do I post pic? Android phone.

rated:
skylergirl said:   Costco had a 4 pack of 60 watt fl bulbs for under $1. I bought a few boxes. Don't know if they are still running the deal.
Do you mean CFL bulbs ?
This thread is about LED bulbs

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   Barcode 17801 15158

Posting via phone doesn't let me put a pic up. How do I post pic? Android phone.

  Go to a pc

rated:
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

Barcode 17801 15158

  I live in PA. Which city did you find this product in?

rated:
love4money said:   
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

Barcode 17801 15158

  I live in PA. Which city did you find this product in?

  I've seen them in Lemoyne and Mechanicsburg, which are just west of Harrisburg. It's possible that these are subsidized in the PP&L region, but I don't think they are.

rated:
love4money said:   
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

Barcode 17801 15158

  I live in PA. Which city did you find this product in?

  Camp Hill / Lemoyne

rated:
stanolshefski said:   
love4money said:   
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

Barcode 17801 15158

  I live in PA. Which city did you find this product in?

  I've seen them in Lemoyne and Mechanicsburg, which are just west of Harrisburg. It's possible that these are subsidized in the PP&L region, but I don't think they are.

  Hi neighbor, now I know beats me to the sales...usually if a Sub. there is a sign about it but I didn't see any sign referencing a Sub.
 

rated:
was at Dollar Tree today in the general Philly area. they had plenty of the 1 each packs of dimmable 60w eqiv LED's (on the hardware aisle), but I didn't see 3 pack for $1 anywhere.

rated:
upcvadeltachi said:   
lawomanim1 said:   Dollar Tree Store,  Feit  Electric 60 w LED 3 pack

I bought in -store today, in PA. I couldn't find item on their site, for a link.

  Can you please post an image of the package, the UPC or both? If not, how about listing the UPC numbers?

upc 1780115158
picture in quick summary area above

rated:
To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?

rated:
Centora87 said:   To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?
  A  picture, sku, upc or web link would be nice. And why haven't you posted this deal ?

rated:
As someone said earlier, a lot of States subsidize these efficient bulbs through utility companies.In NJ they give you 1 choice of no name bulb for $1.

rated:
I've only been lucky enough to see LED bulbs at my Dollar Tree in VA once. I don't know if there are any subsidies around here, but finding them at the Tree is way cheaper than Lowe's, Home Depot, or Walmart. After they sold out of that shipment, haven't seen any since. If you see this item in your area, definitely jump on it because it might be a while until you see it again.

rated:
blueribb said:   
Centora87 said:   To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?
  A  picture, sku, upc or web link would be nice. And why haven't you posted this deal ?

  

Because it probably doesn't exist.

rated:
blueribb said:   
Centora87 said:   To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?
  A  picture, sku, upc or web link would be nice. And why haven't you posted this deal ?

  I haven't posted it, because its been this cheap for like 7ish months and figured it was old news. Can't take a picture of it atm, but PLU # 043168619561. This particular pack I picked up is the 40w version. The Walmart website is listing this bulb for $2.97 (which is cheaper than eBay @ $4.49 each), but for the Erie, PA 16504 local area I only shop at 2 of the like 6 locations in a 5 mile radius and both of those stores as of last week had full shelves @ $0.47 each. Here is the link for them on the Walmart website:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-LED-5W-Non-Dimmable-A19-Bulb-Soft-...

They also have 4 packs of both the 40w and 60w versions, but for $6.97 each. This however would make the bulbs$1.74 each, which is obviously more than $0.47.

So basically what your telling me is I should goto all of my local Walmarts, buy all the bulbs on the shelves, buy their backstocks, and start a bulb-selling business? I honestly don't think this is a screaming deal you all are making it out to be lmfao.

rated:
Centora87 said:   
blueribb said:   
Centora87 said:   To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?
  A  picture, sku, upc or web link would be nice. And why haven't you posted this deal ?

  I haven't posted it, because its been this cheap for like 7ish months and figured it was old news. Can't take a picture of it atm, but PLU # 043168619561. This particular pack I picked up is the 40w version. The Walmart website is listing this bulb for $2.97 (which is cheaper than eBay @ $4.49 each), but for the Erie, PA 16504 local area I only shop at 2 of the like 6 locations in a 5 mile radius and both of those stores as of last week had full shelves @ $0.47 each. Here is the link for them on the Walmart website:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-LED-5W-Non-Dimmable-A19-Bulb-Soft-White/55237710?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227072298493&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=183266153657&wl4=pla-285284979496&wl5=9006420&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=55237710&wl13=&veh=sem

They also have 4 packs of both the 40w and 60w versions, but for $6.97 each. This however would make the bulbs$1.74 each, which is obviously more than $0.47.

So basically what your telling me is I should goto all of my local Walmarts, buy all the bulbs on the shelves, buy their backstocks, and start a bulb-selling business? I honestly don't think this is a screaming deal you all are making it out to be lmfao.

The fact that you found clearance bulbs in a few local Walmarts doesn't really help anyone else here unless others can benefit. And again, why didn't you post your deal ?

rated:
blueribb said:   
Centora87 said:   
blueribb said:   
Centora87 said:   To me personally this isn't a hot deal. My local Walmart sells General Electric brand non-dimmable LED bulbs for $0.47/ea. They come individually and are either 40w (5w usage) or 60w (8.5w usage). So comparing just the 60w version from Walmart to these, you pay $0.41 cents more buying 3 individually and save 1w per hour each. I'm willing to bet over the entire lifetime of these (5 years or more depending on usage) you'll gain the $0.41 back and I'm sure name brand GE bulbs would last longer than these no-named ones. I'm also in PA area, and of the three Walmarts locally they alway stock these bulbs. So whats the catch here?
  A  picture, sku, upc or web link would be nice. And why haven't you posted this deal ?

  I haven't posted it, because its been this cheap for like 7ish months and figured it was old news. Can't take a picture of it atm, but PLU # 043168619561. This particular pack I picked up is the 40w version. The Walmart website is listing this bulb for $2.97 (which is cheaper than eBay @ $4.49 each), but for the Erie, PA 16504 local area I only shop at 2 of the like 6 locations in a 5 mile radius and both of those stores as of last week had full shelves @ $0.47 each. Here is the link for them on the Walmart website:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/GE-LED-5W-Non-Dimmable-A19-Bulb-Soft-White/55237710?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=0&adid=22222222227072298493&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=183266153657&wl4=pla-285284979496&wl5=9006420&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=8175035&wl11=online&wl12=55237710&wl13=&veh=sem 

They also have 4 packs of both the 40w and 60w versions, but for $6.97 each. This however would make the bulbs$1.74 each, which is obviously more than $0.47.

So basically what your telling me is I should goto all of my local Walmarts, buy all the bulbs on the shelves, buy their backstocks, and start a bulb-selling business? I honestly don't think this is a screaming deal you all are making it out to be lmfao.

The fact that you found clearance bulbs in a few local Walmarts doesn't really help anyone else here unless others can benefit. And again, why didn't you post your deal ?

  Thats the point, they are not clearanced, hence didn't think this was a deal. These can be found in the regular bulb section at this price. I will post a good deal next time I see one.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017