posted 14 days ago by
BigBoyMichigan
Addicted Member

Family Guy Burger King Song - Ding Fries Are Done

GET THE BURGER KING ONLINE APP 
BURGER KING® App - Android Apps on Google Play 

BURGER KING® App on the App Store - iTunes - Apple  

Burger King APP (Online Only) Coupons Below - By Online - Posted August 05, 2017

BOGO = Buy One, Get One FREE

BOGO - Free Croissan'wich with the purchase of a Croissan'wich (1), (2)

BOGO - Free Whopper Sandwich with purchase of a WHOPPER Sandwich (1), (2)

$4.00 - 2 Croissan'wich Sandwiches PLUS 1 Hashbrown AND 1 Small Coffee (1), (1A), (2)

$5.00 - Whopper Meal - 1 Whopper, 1 Small Fries, 1 Small Soft Drink (2) 

$3.00 - Double Cheeseburger Meal - Double Cheeseburger, 1 Small Fries, 1 Small Soft Drink (2) 

$5.00 - Whopper JR Meal For Two -  2 Whopper JR Sandwiches, 2 Small Fries, 2 Small Drinks​​​​​​​ (2)

$5.00 - Crispy Chicken Meal - 1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich, 1 Small Fries, 1 Small Drink (2)

$8.99 - Meal For Two - 2 Whopper Sandwiches, 2 Small Fries, 2 Small Drinks (2)

$3.99 - 2 Whopper JR Sandwiches & 2 Small Fries - NO DRINKS (2)

$3.00 - Chicken Fries & Large Classic Fries Combo - 1 Chicken Fries & 1 Large Classic Fries -NO DRINKS (2)

$4.99 - 2 Original Chicken Sandwich AND 2 Small Classic Fries - NO DRINKS (2)

$4.00 - 2 Bacon Cheeseburgers, 1 Small Fries, 1 Small Soft Drink (2)

$3.00 - 10 Piece Chicken McNuggets (lol) & 1 Large Fries, 2 Sauces of choice - NO DRINKS.

(1) Valid on sandwich of equal or lesser value.

(1A) Not valid on Select Sandwiches (if any),

(2) Good till August 14, 2017. 
Mention Coupon Before Ordering, Not Valid on speciality versions. One Coupon Per Customer, Not to be used with any other coupon or offers. This offer may not be available in all Burger King Restaurants and participation may vary by restaurant. Not valid in PR, AK, HI or outside the USA. Void where prohibited or if reproduced, altered, sold, transferred, Sales Tax may apply. Cash Value 1/100¢. Not Valid on BK Delivers orders. By Clicking "USE-IN-RESTAURANT", You agree to use online coupon now INSIDE Restaurant.

Burger King Paper Coupons Below - By Snail Mail - Posted August 05, 2017

BOGO - Free Whopper Sandwich with purchase of a WHOPPER Sandwich

$8.99 Meal For Two - 2 Whopper Sandwiches, 2 Small Fries, 2 Small Drinks

$5.00 Whopper JR Meal For Two -  2 Whopper JR Sandwiches, 2 Small Fries, 2 Small Drinks

$3.99 - 2 Whopper JR Sandwiches & 2 Small Fries - NO DRINKS

$5.00 Crispy Chicken Meal - 1 Crispy Chicken Sandwich, 1 Small Fries, 1 Small Drink

$12.99 - Family Bundle - 2 Whoppers, 2 Whopper Juniors, 4 Small Fries & 4 Small Soft Drinks

Mention Coupon Before Ordering, Not Valid on speciality versions. One Coupon Per Customer, Not to be used with any other coupon or offers. This offer may not be available in all Burger King Restaurants and participation may vary by restaurant. Not valid in PR, AK, HI or outside the USA. Void where prohibited or if reproduced, altered, sold, transferred, Sales Tax may apply. Cash Value 1/100¢. Not Valid on BK Delivers or BK App Mobile Orders. Offer Expires: September 24, 2017.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$4.00 - 2 Croissan'wich Sandwiches Meal - CHOICE OF: 2 Sausage Egg & Cheese, Bacon Egg & Cheese OR Ham Egg & Cheese Croissan'wich Sandwiches PLUS 1 Hashbrown AND 1 Small Coffee

Mention Coupon Before Ordering, Available During Breakfast Hours Only. One Coupon Per Customer, Not to be used with any other coupon or offers. This offer may not be available in all Burger King Restaurants and participation may vary by restaurant. Not valid in PR, AK, HI or outside the USA. Void where prohibited or if reproduced, altered, sold, transferred, Sales Tax may apply. Cash Value 1/100¢. Not Valid on BK Delivers or BK App Mobile Orders. Offer Expires: September 24, 2017.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$3.00 - 10 Piece Chicken McNuggets (lol) & 1 Large Fries

Mention Coupon Before Ordering, Includes 2 Sauces of your choice, Additional cost for extra sauces (if any). One Coupon Per Customer, Not to be used with any other coupon or offers. This offer may not be available in all Burger King Restaurants and participation may vary by restaurant. Not valid in PR, AK, HI or outside the USA. Void where prohibited or if reproduced, altered, sold, transferred, Sales Tax may apply. Cash Value 1/100¢. Not Valid on BK Delivers or BK App Mobile Orders. Offer Expires: September 24, 2017.

8 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
thx op but MCD app has better deals/freebies

rated:
Like McDonalds they will give you the app deals without have the app, just show it to them.
They cannot expect you to have a phone

rated:
I saw a BK in Medford Oregon that still had the 79 cent beef hot dog offer in the window.
(It was advertised as for July)

rated:
needhelpplease said:   thx op but MCD app has better deals/freebies
  Burger King app is better since you are not required to make an account or provide your location information.
yesidonoitall said:   
  Not anymore. With the most recent update, you are forced to have a McDonalds account and turn on phone location in order to view deals. Not going to give them my information just for a extra medium fries on a particular day. 

rated:

. (177.02kB)
Disclaimer
Himahana said:   
needhelpplease said:   thx op but MCD app has better deals/freebies
  Burger King app is better since you are not required to make an account or provide your location information.
yesidonoitall said:   

Not anymore. With the most recent update, you are forced to have a McDonalds account and turn on phone location in order to view deals. Not going to give them my information just for a extra medium fries on a particular day. 

What I just LOVE about McDonald's is their APP Glitch, One promo is FREE Medium Shake or McCafe Drink with any purchase, Anyways what you do is get the Free Promo, Then Delete the app and clear your cache and then reload the app and you can reuse the Free Shake promo or any other freebie they offer. Nice for Daddy!

rated:
Dont really need the app, just tell them you dont have a smart phone and they will give the offer (I have found)

rated:
No way in hell is a retailer going to have an offer and require you buy or have a smart phone.
If they did they would be dummies

rated:
The Burger King in Union Square (SF) would be those dummies. On a number of occasions, my phone was unable to completely "accept" the deal because I couldn't get a signal/had problems w/wi-fi. And they would play dumb like they couldn't/didn't know how to charge me the price of the coupon. Meanwhile, on other occasions, same thing happened, but they were completely able to charge me the coupon price. Currently, they don't accept coupons anymore. Hooray. Good job, BK. I feel [enter sarcastically positive emoticon here] about the customer experience...https://www.yelp.com/biz/burger-king-san-francisco-4

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017