ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

60-Pack Insignia AA or AAA Batteries $6.75 + Free Store Pickup at Best Buy 

25 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Got one, thanks!

rated:
Thanks OP, still have about 30 from the previous 60 pack.

rated:
I actually got free 2-day shipping, too. Crazy!

rated:
I will happily feed these to my Harmony 650 remote (which I had to get to make everything work with the $89 Samsung sound bar from a couple weeks ago). Love the remote though.

rated:
It's a deal if you have to have disposable batteries, but in the long run rechargeables such as Eneloops are more cost effective. Just saying.

rated:
It's a pretty good bargain... Thanks OP

rated:
Needed some AAA and this was too good to pass up. Went to the store and they didn't have the 60 pack in the main battery section, just the 48 pack for $6.99 was there. Just happened to find the 60 packs of the AAA on another row. Sticker on the back said they were good through April 2022. Will be lucky if I use half of them by then but who cares at this price.

rated:
The number is too much for me.Where can I use them?

rated:
Now $6.74

rated:
Can these be used in any chager? I am a newbie?
Thanks 

rated:
tinacesusaf said:   Can these be used in any chager? I am a newbie?
Thanks 

These are alkaline, not rechargeable batteries.

rated:
They actually make chargers for alkaline batteries, I have one.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
essentially 11 cents a battery, a total steal

in for a pack of AA and AAA

rated:
TenYearsGone said:   essentially 11 cents a battery, a total steal

in for a pack of AA and AAA

22c each since half of them will have leaked or lost too much charge by the time you get to them

rated:
Does anyone have long-term experience with these ?
I am concerned about leakage - I previously used Harbor Freight alkalines but they had a bad habit of leaking and destroying electronics, so now just Rayovacs and Energizers.

Also, fwiw I have always found rechargeable batteries to be under performers not worth the investment and effort, except for 18650's and 14500's.

rated:
full energy.

rated:
Wow, these come out to about $0.15 each. This is a better value and good name brand than getting them from the dollar store (which is where I usually get them). These are great to keep around the house. You never know when you need a new battery!

rated:
I bought both AA & AAA last time; we've gone through about 1/4 of them over the last few months. They seem to work great and have good capacity. Haven't had a leaker yet.

Only complaint is that they look too similar to my Eneloops, so it's easy to confuse which ones to recycle and which ones to recharge.

rated:
Need a deal on the 9v batteries. I wonder why they rarely go on sale

rated:
Bought one of each today. Nice! Thank you.

rated:
ubermurder said:   Does anyone have long-term experience with these ?
I am concerned about leakage - I previously used Harbor Freight alkalines but they had a bad habit of leaking and destroying electronics, so now just Rayovacs and Energizers.

Also, fwiw I have always found rechargeable batteries to be under performers not worth the investment and effort, except for 18650's and 14500's.

Have you tried Eneloops?  They've outperformed every alkaline I've seen.

All alkaline disposables risk leaking. Even Energizers and Duracells leak.  Had some leftovers used in toys and they leaked all over. Ruined it.

rated:
Used few bucks left from their frequent buyer program before it expired.

rated:
Needed some AA, thanks

rated:
Thanks! Great batteries for the kids toys.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017