More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 23, 2017 @ 7:03am
rated:
Is it 4k?

rated:
IPS Monitor is awesome. I got 27" HP monitor from Best Buy's July Black Friday sale for $129 and it's super sharp with almost invisible BEVEL. Highly recommend getting 1080P IPS monitor.

rated:
quickfatwallet said:   Is it 4k?
  Have you seen 4K 24" monitor for $100?

rated:
quickfatwallet said:   Is it 4k?
  You do realize that 4K difference is not noticeable when compared to 24" 1080P monitor?

rated:
Thanks was able to use my $30 of $60 coupon making it even better deal !!!

rated:
DJMiX said:   Thanks was able to use my $30 of $60 coupon making it even better deal !!!

Was that a coupon from last week for Dell monitors? any chance you still have it. thanks

rated:
how much are 4k monitors going for nowadays? say 24 inches

rated:
quickfatwallet said:   how much are 4k monitors going for nowadays? say 24 inches
  google it

rated:
No longer available.

rated:
Still available. Use link below, or search "Dell S24"

rated:
Placed order online on 8/6 (Sun).  Was supposed to deliver on 8/8 (Tue).  Checked status every day via online chat on Wed, Thu, and Fri with no answer ("I will email urgent message to warehouse to check on status for you and someone will give you a call").  Finally marked undeliver-able on Fri and when I called today (Mon), was told that that usually means "damaged box".

I don't see myself ordering from Staples.com anymore, unless they start using UPS or Fedex instead of "AEX" or if it's an exceptionally HOT deal.  And definitely NOT going to pay with gift card for online orders at Staples.  Glad that I used AMEX.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017