posted 17 days ago by
ragingwookiee
Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

Buy 2 or more $50 Southwest Airlines Gift Card and Receive 10% off at Checkout

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buy-2-or-more-50-Southwest-Airlines-Gift-Card-and-Receive-10-off-at-Checkout-/253075161613

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Problem is SWA has raised fares 25% on several flights I fly since the 1st of May. SAT-AMA was $262 (5/13)now $324 Sat-Lax was $275 (4/24)) now $344. Senior citizen SAT- AMA June6 $521 now $600.

rated:
I don't believe ANY price increase may have yield of a particular promotion. The CONTINUAL FARE SEESAW is a constant on the whole aviation industry nowadays; you just have to fight it... (just ask any FW or Flyertalk member)

rated:
I love early flights! I find it's best to get where you're going as early as possible. Especially for vacation. This way you have more time to relax

rated:
Good deal. Found round trip flight Pittsburgh to Houston non-stop for $100 round trip, so now $90 round trip.

rated:
Thanks OP.

Please note there's a limit of 5 cards per person (or order?..not sure).

Also note that Southwest only allowed me to use 2 Gift cards ($100) for the ticket purchase. When I tried for third one it gave an error "Maximum number of Travel funds reached or travel fund not applicable".

Now I need to call SW to apply other GCs or call eBay/paypal to refund them.

rated:
Per https://www.southwest.com/html/air/products/gift-card-terms-and-...

Southwest gift cards A maximum of three Southwest gift cards can be applied per passenger on each reservation. If your purchase exceeds the amount available on the three Southwest gift cards, you will only be allowed to use two Southwest gift cards and another form of payment will be required for the difference.

So your ticket must have been more than $150, which is why they wanted you to use 2 gift cards for $100 and pay the rest. Try booking your tickets one way (Southwest doesn't require roundtrip) so you pay less than $150. You can also separate pax, but of course that gets a bit more annoying as you have to check every one in separately.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017