posted 14 days ago by
martinhoman

I got an email from 1Sale. It gives me a link to dailysale website. They have Samsung Galaxy Note 4 GSM Unlocked on sale for 113.

http://www.dailysale.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-32gb-gsm-unlocked-assorted-colors.html 

6 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Aug. 20, 2017 @ 9:51pm
rated:
The phone has a removable battery, can take up to 256GB in memory cards, and the seller has good reviews.

Why the red?

rated:
He has 1 review which he could of wrote himself, careful

rated:
No mention of condition.

rated:
Haha, I used to use fatwallet for cash back. Since they took away cash back, I just check daily for any ongoing deal. I don't actually know what the benefits are for posting here, as I had never posted anything. I thought I just tried it out. #Sabeth187, you are thinking too much. The post is about to expire. I have gotten mine.

rated:
Condition: Refurbished (Click on "Product Details")

rated:
Placed an order 14 days ago.   Still processing.    Looks like the company doesn't actually have any product and is running some kind of scam.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017