posted 13 days ago by
MISTERCHEAP
MOTY 2016

Discover Cardholders: $10 Kohl's Cash Free (Availability May Vary)
Discover Cardholders: $10 Kohl's Cash

Kohl's & Discover Card offers select Discover Cardholders: $10 Kohl's Cash for Free when you follow the steps below.

Go to the Rewards Tab
Click on "Discover Deals"
Enter Kohl's in the search field (Do not choose "Kohl's online", choose "Kohl's ")
Find the $10 off $30 offer and click "View Deal" (availability may vary)
Note the barcode and 4-digit pin
Go to Kohl's. com
Add merchandise to cart
Proceed to checkout
Click on the "Kohl's Cash and Promos" field to enter the barcode and 4-digit pin for $10 off (will apply to your total as Kohl's Cash)

Note, the Kohl's Cash expiration date is 09/04/2017.

17 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Aug. 7, 2017 @ 9:41pm
rated:
$20 and right on time, between using this for Kohl's plentiful clearance racks of nice clothes, and ShopYourWay contests that let me save up for "fill in" to buy socks, underwear, and $15 clearance pairs of Levi's jeans at Sears, it seems like I never pay a penny for clothes anymore.

rated:
I've been able to add the PIN and bar code to the Kohl's app on my smartphone and use the Kohl's cash in-store.

rated:
3 month in a row. works great

rated:
tajdtj1 said:   3 month in a row. works great
 I'm not sure how long this has been going on, but I'm on about a 22 or 23 month streak going back to 2015 with these, I did have a few months where I didn't get them on one card but that seems to have taken care of itself.

rated:
I shop once a month at Kohl's because of these.

rated:
Can we combine two? I've finally got this. No idea where it's been these past months. Kohl's is so overpriced that spending $10 free can be painful.

No $30 minimum in-store or does this work online only?

rated:
Thank you very much!

rated:
bobley said:   Can we combine two? I've finally got this. No idea where it's been these past months. Kohl's is so overpriced that spending $10 free can be painful.

I'd recommend getting Kohl's app if you have a smartphone.  Add these to the wallet and use them just like any Kohl's Cash.  Cashiers won't be able to give you a hard time if they don't see that "$10 off $30" crap.  And yes you can absolutely stack them!  They really are just Kohl's Cash.

rated:
Got code $10 off 30 when using discover card. Want $5 Amazon gc.

rated:
want to get one.

rated:
Not sure why I don't see Kohl's or Kohl's online on DiscoverDeals in my account.

rated:
Thanks OP. Just got the app. It worked great. I even just scanned the barcode and it was in my App.!

rated:
It's back! Thanks OP.

rated:
bobley said:   Can we combine two? I've finally got this. No idea where it's been these past months. Kohl's is so overpriced that spending $10 free can be painful.

Careful using it online. According to a comment of DoC, Kohl's cancelled their order AND drained all their other Kohl's cash. Best to use it in store or use it as $10 off $30. At the very least, don't use it online if you have any other Kohl's cash saved up.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/free-10-kohls-cash-discover-card-...

At some point, I assume Kohl's will change this to a true $10 off $30 coupon, but for now, it's still just Kohl's cash, so I'm going to keep hammering it. But after reading that comment, I am going to stop loading this into my Kohl's app wallet to avoid them being able to track these back to me in case they ever want to drain my Kohl's cash in the future for violating the T&C.

rated:
Results for "Kohl's" (0)

No results match your search for "Kohl's". Please try again or browse all merchants.

rated:
meade18 said:   

Careful using it online. According to a comment of DoC, Kohl's cancelled their order AND drained all their other Kohl's cash. Best to use it in store or use it as $10 off $30. At the very least, don't use it online if you have any other Kohl's cash saved up.
https://www.doctorofcredit.com/free-10-kohls-cash-discover-card-expires-9417/#comment-454901

At some point, I assume Kohl's will change this to a true $10 off $30 coupon, but for now, it's still just Kohl's cash, so I'm going to keep hammering it. But after reading that comment, I am going to stop loading this into my Kohl's app wallet to avoid them being able to track these back to me in case they ever want to drain my Kohl's cash in the future for violating the T&C.

Interesting.  I have always used mine online, with in-store pickup.  Last month, I combined it with other Kohls cash, although I typically don't.  I usually just buy one item, only using the $10 Discover card Kohls cash, and nothing else...

rated:
gangt said:   Not sure why I don't see Kohl's or Kohl's online on DiscoverDeals in my account.
  I believe you may need to USE your Discover card more often, I have two cards, one not in use and this one don't get the $10 Reward, so I started using it and voila, the month after I got $10 for both cards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017