posted 15 days ago by
HKSturboKid
Broke Member

Deal might be good for some if speed is not a factor.

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans

More Lines, More Savings
2 lines for $80/mo. Cricket Unlimited 2.

Data speed limited to max of 3 Mbps. Video streaming at SD quality (about 480p). After 22 GB of data usage, Cricket may temporarily slow speeds. Add'l fees, usage & restr's apply. See Plan Details

2 lines for $80 mo

Limited time. $55/mo. Unlimited 2 plan req'd on 2 lines. $30 discount on 2nd line on same acct. Not elig. for Auto Pay credit or Group Save discount. Unlimited 2 Data Restrictions: Data speeds max of 3 Mbps. Video streaming speed max of 1.5 Mbps (SD quality, about 480p). After 22GB of data usage on a line in plan cycle, Cricket may slow data speeds during periods of network congestion. See cricketwireless.com/mobilebroadbandMobile Hotspot not avail. General: Activ./upgrade (up to $25) & add'l one time (up to $3 customer assistance) fees & restr's may apply (cricketwireless.com/fees). Devices: Sold separately. Limits: 9 devices. All terms subj. to change w/o notice. Svc subj. to Cricket Terms of Service (cricketwireless.com/terms). Svc good for 30 days. Coverage not avail. everywhere.

10 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I was checking to see how much for 3 lines and click thru the entire process on adding 3 lines.

The 3rd line will be $55 and the 4th will be $25.

rated:
Max speeds: 3MB

rated:
I've been on their 5 for $100 plan for over two years now. 

rated:
ach1199 said:   I've been on their 5 for $100 plan for over two years now. 
  How does that work for you? Is their coverage good? Have you travelled using it and had any problems? What are the specifics, minutes, texts, data? Thanks!

rated:
hope2k said:   
ach1199 said:   I've been on their 5 for $100 plan for over two years now. 
  How does that work for you? Is their coverage good? Have you travelled using it and had any problems? What are the specifics, minutes, texts, data? Thanks!

They are owned by AT&T and use AT&T towers so coverage is very good in most cases.  Unlimited phone/text and 4GB of data per line.

rated:
So, would this be good if I use Pandora to stream in the car, basic web and email? My kids max out my data using youtube, so i max out my 4gb early. Personally, do very little video streaming. any suggestion welcome!

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   I was checking to see how much for 3 lines and click thru the entire process on adding 3 lines.

The 3rd line will be $55 and the 4th will be $25.

Yeah, $55 is their normal price for this...and add another $25 to get to $80 again.

rated:
drray said:   So, would this be good if I use Pandora to stream in the car, basic web and email? My kids max out my data using youtube, so i max out my 4gb early. Personally, do very little video streaming. any suggestion welcome!
  The only concern would be the data limit.  You can purchase add'l data each month if you do run out.  Their coverage is next only to Veriz0n...I regularly travel to large metro areas and no issue with the coverage or speed.

rated:
I tried switching from ATT to Verizon - Verizon is terrible, absolutely the worst, I would rather have Sprint than them. Horrible coverage and customer service.

rated:
I've also been on the 5 for $100 a month plan for 18 months and my family has been very satisfied with the price.  Went we went to Canada, we bumped each line up to the next tier which allowed usage in Canada and Mexico and cancelled it upon our return.  All done online with zero hastle.  My kids do tend to burn through 4G quickly watching You Tube, but when they start paying their own bills, they can get a higher data tier.  My wife and I normally only use 1 to 1.5G per month.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017