posted 9 days ago by
chapmanra2013
Senior Member - 1K

Sears has the Craftsman 21" 140cc Briggs & Stratton Push Lawn Mower w/ Rear Bag for $192.58 (reg $249.99). Save an additional $20 when you go to "Your Clipped Coupons" located under your account and load the $20 off $150 storewide coupon.

You'll only pay $172.58. Pick up at a location near you

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
Something's going wrong. Not seeing the additional $20 subtracted after I clip the coupon. The selling price increases $20, and then the coupon has no net benefit!

rated:
This is a really great price compared to regular.

OTOH, I bought on of these for just a bit more and it was a horrible purchase. To differentiate the brand, a few things like gas caps were redesigned - and were ergonomic disasters. Clumsy to the point of just-plain-stupid.

Fortunately the B&S engine was also a disaster with very unreliable start day to day. The automatic choke never worked right. The spark plug also needed a change-out. (And good luck as to tracing down the correct platinum plug. Briggs changed the plug specs so many times in short order that I literally spent hours to research it.)

I say fortunately, because after about 10 hours of operation, this POS again would not start. Yet again. I then took it out of service permanently.

One of the 3 worst purchases I have ever made.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017