• Cooper Discoverer SRX 107T Tire (265/50R20) $102.67
  • Cooper CS3 Touring 100T Tire (225/65R16) $52.89
  • Cooper CS5 Grand Touring 103T Tire (225/70R16) $69.13
  • Cooper CS5 Grand Touring 99T Tire (235/55R17) $71.81
  • Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring 98H Tire (225/55R18) $88.10

16 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I have the A/T W on my truck all year long, great tire...

rated:
Cooper Touring on my car, also have been good for winter.

rated:
Personally I have had better luck with Cooper than Goodyear.

rated:
My local Walmart doesn't have a tire center, is Costco a good place to get them installed?

rated:
I am a Cooper tire fan myself. I would love to put these on for all year use but have always changed out my winter and summer tires every season. I just find it hard to believe that you can run these tires in the summer and not get excessive wear.

Plus the fact that they are $210 for my size....

rated:
Bj's is 1/2 the price of Costco for tire installation and usually a lot shorter wait.

rated:
they all charge $15 per tire installation. where did you get 1/2 from?

rated:
timheredia said:   My local Walmart doesn't have a tire center, is Costco a good place to get them installed?

I don't think you can order tires for in store pickup at a walmart that doesn't have a tire center.

rated:
meade18 said:   
timheredia said:   My local Walmart doesn't have a tire center, is Costco a good place to get them installed?

I don't think you can order tires for in store pickup at a walmart that doesn't have a tire center.

Surprisingly enough, you can.  At least I'm able to with my local Walmart that does not have a tire center.  

rated:
Thank you for posting this. Looks like I can get a set of 225/55/18s installed for $400 (plus tax)!

rated:
WM has great tire buys.
I always get mine on line (ones not always in the store, especially with price reductions)
The store mounts them and charges only $12 to balance and for a new valve stem

rated:
My care uses

Now to find out if WM will mount the
235/55R17
They have, some of the tire personnel can be picky

https://www.walmart.com/search/?cat_id=91083&page=1&query=235%2F...

rated:
Most of the time they will not mount a tire that was not a OEM size for the vehicle its to be installed on.

rated:
yesidonoitall said:   WM has great tire buys.
I always get mine on line (ones not always in the store, especially with price reductions)
The store mounts them and charges only $12 to balance and for a new valve stem

I agree - simple process. I ordered tires on-line for ship-to-store. When I received the notification that they had arrived (3 days) I called the auto department and scheduled an appointment to have them installed. $12 x 4 for mount, balance, and new valve stems. 

Very pleasant experience and a good deal!

rated:
Word of warning. I bought some tires online from Walmart and made my wife the authorized picker-upper.  She took her car to Walmart Auto to have them put on the tires. They said they could not get the tires from the store they were physically connected to.  They told her she had to go to the back of the store, physically get the tires, and cart them over to the auto-service place before they could put them on.  And that's how she ended up at Discount Tire.  

rated:
cyfan said:   Word of warning. I bought some tires online from Walmart and made my wife the authorized picker-upper.  She took her car to Walmart Auto to have them put on the tires. They said they could not get the tires from the store they were physically connected to.  They told her she had to go to the back of the store, physically get the tires, and cart them over to the auto-service place before they could put them on.  And that's how she ended up at Discount Tire.  
  That was an issue awhile back at 2 of my local Walmart's.
They now when tires come in send them to the tire center for you to pick up or have installed

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017