Senior Member - 8K

Posted with ToGo

$3 OFF $5 Orders at Panda Express Online

https://orders.pandaexpress.com/mp/nd/sites/desktop/Dashboard/

Promo Code: Sweet

9 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
*Online promo code valid for $3 off of any online purchase of $5 or more. While supplies last. One coupon and redemption per person. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions. No cash value. Valid only online at pandaexpress.com for participating locations. No cash value. Promo code expires after first use or 9/26/17.

rated:
works for orlando... but whats the best bang for the buck here???

rated:
Orange chicken rules everything around me OCREAM

rated:
Good !!!!!!!!!!

rated:
Naga said:   Quote
*Online promo code valid for $3 off of any online purchase of $5 or more. While supplies last. One coupon and redemption per person. Not valid with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions. No cash value. Valid only online at pandaexpress.com for participating locations. No cash value. Promo code expires after first use or 9/26/17.

What's a good combo to get it as close to $5? 

rated:
Kids Meal* $5.30

Choose Any 1 Jr Side, 1 Jr Entree, 12 oz Drink & Cookie. *Guests 11 and under

rated:
What amazes me is that anyone eats at the Panda. It is truly the worst restaurant of any variety in this country. Even the Crab rangoons are bad.

rated:
bendlaw1 said:   What amazes me is that anyone eats at the Panda. It is truly the worst restaurant of any variety in this country. Even the Crab rangoons are bad.

I'v eaten at plenty worse, including other Chinese. It's funny how many other restaurant open & close, but Panda is still around, it must be the horrible food that there is often a line you have to wait in to get. The only locations they closed were in NY b/c they couldn't keep the costs down I believe, and they still have some in NY. I can tell you aren't familiar with their menu, as they don't have Crab Rangoon. The have cream cheese rangoon, which I'd much rather have a restaurant serve, than put some $hit crab meat in which most do.

been on FW 7 years, and thats what you commented on. You must have missed all the other Panda Express deals that have posted, cause it is far from the first

rated:
The Kung Pao chicken is pretty good. Just fresh vegetables, red peppers, zucchini and some chicken. I do think it is over priced for fast food though. a 3 item is over $9 here after tax.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017