posted 12 days ago by
cowsinthongs
Happy Member

YUMSEEN has their 9012 LED Headlight Bulbs on Amazon for $31.99 - $14.40 = $17.59 after code PLV4TLF4 with free shipping via Amazon prime. 

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I've been considering giving these LEDs a try on my wife's 2013 Fiat 500e. I've read that no LED creates the proper light dispersion and is inferior to HID, but I'll see how they work in the OEM projectors. Less than $20 might be worth the chance.

Not sure what happened, but my total was $7.99.  It looks like two promo codes were applied.

rated:
I guess today is the day for LED headlamp deals on Amazon.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1580872

rated:
Ordered the H4s for $7.99 plus tax.  I also ended up with 2 promo discounts plus free shipping (I am not a prime member and the order total was only $7.99).

rated:
Coupon also good on H11 size! Ordered these and I'll give them a try once my Kensuns burn out.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017