Amazon. com has  AUKEY WiFi Adapter, AC1200 Dual Band USB 3.0 Wireless Adapter with Dual High Gain Antennas Listed at $39.99 on Sale for $16.99 with an additional 42% off Promotion = $9.85

A dual-antenna WiFi adapter, with built-in WPS button, that delivers a super-fast, reliable WiFi connection, whatever your situation, on dual-band 5GHz (867Mbps) and 2.4GHz (300Mbps) frequencies
High performance connection and increased coverage via dual detachable, omni-directional, high-gain, long-range antennas, which boost reception of your wireless network signal (12dBi total gain) and maintain a stable connection even in areas where signal is weak
Seamless HD movie-streaming, lag-free online gaming, and rapid file download at speeds up to 867Mbps (5GHz band)
Upgrade to super high-speed AC1200 Wi-Fi without the trouble and expense of major hardware modifications or buying a new computer. Just install the driver, plug in the adapter, and you’re ready to go
Package Contents: AUKEY WF-R13 AC1200 Dual-Band USB WiFi Adapter with Dual High-Gain Antennas, USB 3.0 Cable, Setup CD, User Manual, 24-Month Warranty Card

18 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
err..buy one full price... get %42 off the next.. so you are buying 1 at $16.99 to get a second at $9.86

rated:
jeffmd said:   err..buy one full price... get %42 off the next.. so you are buying 1 at $16.99 to get a second at $9.86

Have you tried?
Discount is on the purchase of ONE or more. Add ONE to cart, apply coupon, total is $9.98.

rated:
could this compatible with USB 2.0?

rated:
got one for $9.85 after coupon/discount. ($16.99 - $7.14)

thanks OP

rated:
great deal...Aukey is one of the best.

rated:
Not sure how, but I got one for $9.85. I think I added two and then reduced it to one. But the discount still applied. Let's see if it goes through w/o getting canceled.

rated:
jeffmd said:   err..buy one full price... get %42 off the next.. so you are buying 1 at $16.99 to get a second at $9.86

I am still curious from what country that people put % in front of the number.

rated:
Did anyone try this adapter with QNAP server? I want to turn my QNAP into a wireless server and hide it in my closet.

rated:
microkelvin said:   

I am still curious from what country that people put % in front of the number.

Murica
I didn't add it to a cart, just read what it said on the sale text banner because I didn't see a coupon code to enter and it was showing as 16.99.

rated:
To get the $9.85 price you need to login then add two to the cart go to checkout and remove 1, the price will drop to $9.85.

rated:
Tempted. Anyone concerned about the almost 20% 1 star rating?

rated:
what is promo code...it didn't drop to $9.85

rated:
chime1110 said:   what is promo code...it didn't drop to $9.85

I had to click on this,
"Buy 1, get 42% off 1 Applicable Promotion(s)"
and then "added the promo".  Once I did this and as previously noted, add quantity of 2 to cart, then remove one and it will show the $9.85 price.                                                                                                       

rated:
I am. I checked on fakespot - gets a C. That means many/most of the 5 star ratings are likely fake reviews.
From the first question on amzon, it looks like support is not stellar either.
I think there are better deals out there...

rated:
Picked up one for $8.11
Order SummaryItem(s) Subtotal: $13.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion applied: -$5.88  
Total before tax: $8.11
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00  
Grand Total: $8.11

rated:
Fakespot grade C
Fakespot said: Our engine has profiled the reviewer patterns and has determined that there may be deception involved.

rated:
Seal said:   Tempted. Anyone concerned about the almost 20% 1 star rating?
I was also tempted by the price but not after reading the reviews.
I have fallen for these tricks many times in past.
For me following formula helps me determine when NOT to buy something:
New member OP + Amazon third party seller + coupon code + poor Fakespot Grade + large number of poor reviews + new member calling it a great deal.

rated:
Ordered on prime account if it doesn't work back it goes not a problem no cost to me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017